Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 13996
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 106
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424451
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3619
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 281
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 206
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 307
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224512
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119170
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 274
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6788
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 407
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309720
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61964
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 624
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20279
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169318
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6352
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 827
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5797

[Removed, 44CN43WW] Lenovo B570 Whitelist Removal Request
#1
-Manufacturer:Lenovo
-Motherboard Model:B570
-Bios revision:44CN43WW
-Bios TypeTonguehoenix UEFI
-Bios Download Link: http://consumersupport.lenovo.com/sg/en/DriversDownloads/TestTerm.aspx?id=5047&name=44CN43WW.exe
-Current original card: PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_002B&SUBSYS_30A117AA&REV_01
-Card to be added: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_422B& SUBSYS_11218086&REV_2C

For the life of me I can't find where the whitelist is stored in the Bios modules ...how do I go about modding my bios to allow for an Intel N 6300 to be installed.

So far I have used
Andy's Tool v1.91 which created 1057 .ROM Files in the Dump Folder

I started looking at them individually using HxD Hex editor searching
by hex values: AA 17 2B 00 8C 16 A1 30 (I came up with this according to Yen's guide, given the hardware id of my original card)

Before I continue openning 1057 .ROM files am I doing this correctly? Has anyone tried this for a new Lenovo Phoenix Bios? I have until Monday 11/7 to return laptop to Best Buy ....upgrading the wireless card is that important to me ....if anyone can help me figure this one out I will PayPal a donation.

Thanks, Brian
find
quote
#2
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

I wait your news.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#3
(11-04-2011, 07:10 PM)camiloml Wrote: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

I wait your news.

I am getting a Fail: Flash BIOS is not an upgrade (same or older version number)!

find
quote
#4
(11-04-2011, 09:55 PM)riptide1 Wrote:
(11-04-2011, 07:10 PM)camiloml Wrote: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

I wait your news.

I am getting a Fail: Flash BIOS is not an upgrade (same or older version number)!

I fixed this with a pflash.rsp -sa workaround file. I am now using a Intel Ultimate-N 6300 wireless card successfully. I am very grateful, as promised I am sending a small donation. I wish I knew how you did it. Keep up the good work!
find
quote
#5
Just poked a little bit Smile Enjoy your new card Wink

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#6
Thanks for confirming,



Moved to unlocked /mod

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#7
-Manufacturer:Lenovo
-Model: B570-1068A8U
-Bios revision:44CN43WW
-Bios TypeTonguehoenix UEFI
-Bios Download Link: http://consumersupport.lenovo.com/sg/en/DriversDownloads/TestTerm.aspx?id=5047&name=44CN43WW.exe
-Current original card: Atheros AR9825, PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_002B&SUBSYS_30A117AA&REV_01
-Card to be adde: Intel 6250,
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0087& SUBSYS_13218086&REV_2C\4&3AA0F23C&0&00E1

I tried doing the mod myself by following the instructions at mydigitallife, but I have no idea what I was doing. The instructions left too many steps out based on cross-referencing with other sites. Thank you for any assistance.
find
quote
#8
Already modded, use the search engine (top right corner of forum) and use your bios revision as "search for" Wink

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#9
Thanks for the prompt reply. I saw the post that you referenced, but did not consider it because that card was an Intel 6300 and mine is an Intel 6250, and the number strings are different. Are you implying that the different number strings are irrelevant and that I can use the modded BIOS for the Intel 6300 for my Intel 6250 too? Thanks again.
find
quote
#10
Yes, if you read the topic of the subforum ... "Wifi/WWAN whitelist removal"

That means you can use any card after mod, it's not a PCI ID exchange, it is complete removal of the whitelist restrictions. Wink

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)