Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Yesterday 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 159
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Yesterday 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 129
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 206
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223227
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119034
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 202
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6700
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 315
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309348
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61863
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 525
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20170
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169049
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6214
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 719
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5694
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61050
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274899
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 837
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24779

[Removed] HP DV7-4169wm Insyde F.27 Wifi/WWAN Whitlelist Removal Request
#1
Hello, I own an HP DV7-4169wm with an AMD Phenom II X3 CPU and am requesting a Wifi/WWAN whitelist removal Mod.
Bios manf: Insyde
Bios Revision: F.27
Bios Filename:0143FF27.bin
Bios Download Link: sp52619
PCI ID's of original card:
PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_002B&SUBSYS_3040103C&REV_01
PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_002B&SUBSYS_3040103C
PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_002B&CC_028000
PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_002B&CC_0280

RSA signed: Yes, judging from the 01 at the beginning of the .bin filename
Thank you in advance for your help.
find
quote
#2
I also fully plan to test the modded bios once a download link. Also, for those who didnt bother looking, the sp52619 is hyperlinked to the HP bios download site. I also am fully informed and away of the implications of a modded RSA signed bios.
Thank you.
find
quote
#3
atlas why are you wasting your time, do you not know how to search? User kbhaze has modded the bios in question check the link http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Ge...OS?page=14 Im pming him and maybe you should too, and request his modded bios or just follow the directions and do it yourself.
find
quote
#4
Yeah I sent him a PM. I would do it myself but I cant get a version of Andy's Tool. If you know where I can find it then I would be more than happy to do it and send it to you as well.
find
quote
#5
Ok, so I have modded the BIOS using Andy's Tool and now I just need to get my hands on a patched iscflash.dll so that I can run InsydeFlash.exe and flash the bios. Any help patching said file would be greatly appreciated.
find
quote
#6
Hi.

Sorry for late reply, been busy.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

You can use mine as is, whitelist removed for all cards, or use the dll inside it to flash your own mod, as you wish Wink

If you decide to use mine, remember to come back and tell us how good it worked Smile

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#7
After trying multiple times to flash the new bios it has been unsecessful. For whatever reason it just says that the bios update has failed after it restarts and begins the flashing process. I tried using both the version of the mod you provided me with, and the one that i made and neither worked. Something else might be going on here. Any ideas?
find
quote
#8
Remove hptools partition before flashing. And read the sticky threads Smile

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#9
oh, duh... haha, i just read that and could have sworn that i did. I swear that i am retarded sometimes. lol
Great, I am now using my Intel Centrino 6300 Ultimate-N card connected to my access point on the 5 GHz band. Thank you for your help.
find
quote
#10
Thanks for this camiloml!

Quick question, are these bios are RSA signed because I would like to know if unlocking advanced menu would be an option. Thanks for the upload!

I flashed my DV7-4267CL and everything looks good. Im just waiting for my 6230 card to come in so I can test. I will report with an update
Im trying to figure out how to give you + rep
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)