Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 39
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424254
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3568
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 232
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 168
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 261
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223998
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119117
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 242
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6750
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 363
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309584
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61916
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 578
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20231
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169181
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6282
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 778
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5745
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61133

[Removed] HP G62-450SA Whitelist removal - sp52604
#21
Thank!

I'll try later.

Guests receive the laptop.

find
quote
#22
(08-10-2014, 02:54 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok friend,
You're smart !!! Well done !!!
You want to try F37 using TTAV134 way, You can try this one, It will work this time :

http://rghost.net/57402008

Let em know
Regards

Do you have a new link?

Greetings
find
quote
#23
Here You go :

http://rghost.net/7SSfFFbvg

Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#24
(02-10-2015, 12:45 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Here You go :

http://rghost.net/7SSfFFbvg

Regards

Thnx, unpacked the file.

But Insydeflash says it cannot check platform id from file from new bios.

The file 1484F37.fd is not good.
find
quote
#25
Hi friend,
file is good I checked ! your platform is 1484 as You said !
So edit 1484.ini file and change :

[Platform_Check]
flag=2 to flag=0

Save and try again !
Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#26
(02-16-2015, 07:01 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Hi friend,
file is good I checked ! your platform is 1484 as You said !
So edit 1484.ini file and change :

[Platform_Check]
flag=2 to flag=0

Save and try again !
Let me know
Regards

I changed the .ini file but this is still what i get:

http://we.tl/w4HV9Dpgla
find
quote
#27
I will give a look !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#28
Hi BDMaster! Can you help me??
I'm in a need of a Mac to do some jobs, and since i'm short on money, ill transform my HP in a hackintosh.
I've already done it, and the original wifi card dosen't work. Since that, i bought a new one, but i need a bios update that works with it. Could you make one for me? I'll love to buy you a drink with a donation Smile

I got a HP G42-240, that has originally a RTL8191SE. I've brought a BCM94322HM8L

Is that all the necessary? Thank you very much!!!
find
quote
#29
Hello,
I know it's very difficult to ask for help on a thread that has been dead for 3 years, but...

I have a Compaq Presario CQ62-240SF (product number XB476EA#ABF, board id 1484)
It came preinstalled with a Realtek RTL8191SE from HP OEM, it only supports Wi-Fi n. I need Wi-Fi ac, that's why I bought an Intel Wireless AC-3160 HMW that supports it and can plug in the mini-PCIe half size slot. I installed it and it showed the error 104 for blacklisted card.

The bios from HP is named "sp52604.exe" for the latest version, F37, but it has the blacklist.
Here is a link to download it: https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp52501-5...p52604.exe
I flashed successfully the BIOS from Camiloml "sp52604_NWL_ByCamiloml.exe", it works when I have no wifi card installed, but when I install my new (blacklisted) wifi card it shows the same screen with almost only white chars, like it did to lqv77, and then it froze
[Image: 1534193431-screenshot-20180813-224856.png]


BDMaster you found a solution for lqv77 three years ago, can you do it for me too, please?  Rolleyes 
Here is the PCI vendor ID for the old Wi-Fi card: 
maybe PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8171&SUBSYS_1467103C like lqv77, I can't check today on my laptop

Here is the PCI vendor ID for the new Wi-Fi card : 
I can't check because my laptop won't boot with the card in it but I found these on Google for my card :
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_08B3&SUBSYS_81708086
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_08B3&SUBSYS_80708086
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_08B3&SUBSYS_85708086
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_08B3&SUBSYS_00728086
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_08B3&SUBSYS_04708086
I know it's impractical but I can't check the exact PCI vendor ID for my card model before I have my computer with a mini PCIe slot, not until friday


Thank you in advance for your help

fanfan54
www find
quote
#30
Hi, sorry to up but it's been more than 1 month. I don't know if I posted in the right thread...

I still can't find a no-whitelist BIOS for my Compaq Presario CQ62-240SF laptop, for now I'm using only Ethernet

Does someone have an idea? 
Thanks in advance
www find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)