Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 802
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108074
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9218
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8769
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14367
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425672
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227704
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119726
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 390
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7002
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310631
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62230

[Request] Acer Aspire E5-572G v1.02 Advanced Settings
#1
Hello!

I have been searching a method to unlock the advanced tab in my Acer E5-572G-732J BIOS for a week, since I really need VT-X, but I didn't find anything to solve my problem. I think I have to mention that my BIOS is InsydeH20 v1.02, Rev. 3.7. Can anyone please help me?

I saw on other treads that I need to upload the results from BACKUP_Tools, so here they are:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/o8nvtt

Also, here is the BIOS I have extracted with Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0 (There is no BIOS for my laptop on Acer site):
https://www.sendspace.com/file/qdotdc

Thank you!
find
quote
#2
(11-27-2014, 03:30 PM)lucianzr1 Wrote: Hello!

I have been searching a method to unlock the advanced tab in my Acer E5-572G-732J BIOS for a week, since I really need VT-X, but I didn't find anything to solve my problem. I think I have to mention that my BIOS is InsydeH20 v1.02, Rev. 3.7. Can anyone please help me?

I saw on other treads that I need to upload the results from BACKUP_Tools, so here they are:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/o8nvtt

Also, here is the BIOS I have extracted with Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0 (There is no BIOS for my laptop on Acer site):
https://www.sendspace.com/file/qdotdc

Thank you!

Hi friend,
your Eeprom is Write Protect = Error 280 !!!
Unpack result file and look by yourself error fpt 9.5 !!!
Only using an SPI External USB HW Progrmmer can rewrite Bios Mod :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...5#pid74575


Here there are Bios Locks for Power + Advanced :

014A7 : 0F 84 D5 00 00 00 to 0F 84 00 00 00 00 jz loc_180001582 to jz $+6

014DB : 0F 84 A1 00 00 00 to 0F 84 00 00 00 00 jz loc_180001582 to jz $+6

Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#3
hello, here is result from my acer aspire e5-572g-75mw https://www.sendspace.com/file/85v8yg I don't have write error, so what do you think?
find
quote
#4
I used this tool...... https://hostr.co/WsH11fE0qFtj
find
quote
#5
I replied in PM !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#6
in case of something not going well, I can flash back up rom from result.rar? and I don't know if you know but I must ask cause this is main reason for unlock bios: after unlock I will be able to set fan speed according to temperature? ......I wasn't able to set his speed with any other program
find
quote
#7
You have to buy an HW SPI Programmer as You can Brick laptop !!!
Look here :


https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...mer?page=4

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...val?page=3

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-T...2-to-v2-61

regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#8
hello, recently acer release update for this laptop, I tried to extract the exe given but nothing files that I extracted are smaller then exe....btw I want to extract bios from it.(I didn't install moded bios yet) Can you take a look, I suspect that isn't the full bios, is a patch or something
find
quote
#9
(04-02-2015, 03:11 PM)ARCTICD Wrote: hello, recently acer release update for this laptop, I tried to extract the exe given but nothing files that I extracted are smaller then exe....btw I want to extract bios from it.(I didn't install moded bios yet) Can you take a look, I suspect that isn't the full bios, is a patch or something

Here is BIOS_Acer_1.06_A_A. The BIN file is the BIOS.


Attached Files
.zip   BIOS_Acer_1.06.zip (Size: 5.23 MB / Downloads: 44)
find
quote
#10
Use this tool run It as Admin and upload here the result fle :

http://rghost.net/7GBZt7FVt

http://rghost.net/53128665

let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)