Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 799
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108064
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9217
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8768
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14366
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425664
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227642
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 389
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7001
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310612
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62228

[Request] Acer Aspire V3-771(G) BIOS unlock
#11
Hello!!!
I think someone already asked for this, but if not... can someone mod this BIOS for advanced menu, I would specially like some control on VGA part?
Acer V3-771G 6485
Nvidia GT-730M
Insyde Bios
Ver. 2.18

Link: http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...ER&SC=PA_6

I know there is a 1.12 modded BIOS out there, but I really don't know if I can downgrade (obviously I'm trying to avoid bricking my laptop). I really don't need UEFI.
Thank you!!!

PD: Already tried to downgrade to 1.12 with no luck, maybe someone can point me to accomplish this.
find
quote
#12
- Link
-[Attach]
- No
Sorry for my bad english(
I need advanced menu and video adapter menu(pci-e)

http://rghost.ru/46334659
Press left black button for downlad[Attachements not working]
find
quote
#13
Help pls
find
quote
#14
Have the same computer here , except i have updated to 2.21 but i suppose that doesn't matter.
Will really enjoy to have some modded BIOS on 2. versions ( windows 8 versions of this computer )
Thanks you by advance
find
quote
#15
ihsifhdiihsifhdiihsifhdiihsifhdiihsifhdiihsifhdiihsifhdiihsifhdiihsifhdiihsifhdiihsifhdiihsifhdiihsifhdiihsifhdiihsifhdiihsifhdiihsifhdiihsifhdiihsifhdiihsifhdiihsifhdiihsifhdiihsifhdiihsifhdiihsifhdiihsifhdiihsifhdiihsifhdi
find
quote
#16
Thank you very much .
As for me, the option I want to change is the graphic card used for the boot ( I have 2 in my computer , an intel and a Nvidia )
find
quote
#17
Can someone please enable advanced menu or give a link to an unlocked BIOS v2.21 for an Acer V3-771G.
Link to BIOS Download

I've tried v1 BIOS's but flashit tells me to flash the same bios type (v2).
find
quote
#18
Good luck with this, I'm searching for a mod or a downgrade guide but nothing... posted everywhere, If I figure out something I'll PM you... you can do the same
find
quote
#19
I am also looking for the unlocked BIOS as well, I need the Advanced tab, and any mSATA/PCI-E option to boot from or even enable, as it doesn't seem that mine is. I have a 128gb SSD in my mSATA and windows or the bios doesn't see it. The BIOS doesn't even have an option to show what's inserted inside my mSATA.

Acer Aspire V3-771g-9441
Insyde BIOS version 2.21

BIOS LINK DOWNLOAD LINK:
http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...ER&SC=PA_6

THANKS!
find
quote
#20
but it isnt neccessary that it sees it in the bios, mSATA SSD even works unseen in Bios very well, Im booting from it on the same model!
you have to set to legacy Bios or change SSD to GPT-format, both will work.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)