Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Today 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 37
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Today 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 65
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Yesterday 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 124
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1221935
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Yesterday 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118885
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 153
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6635
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 259
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308907
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61710
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 445
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20088
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168775
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6123
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 655
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5616
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60908
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274793
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 769
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24730

[Request] Acer M3-581TG Bios Unlock
#51
(01-08-2013, 10:44 AM)Tolsi Wrote:
(01-07-2013, 05:22 AM)Attreyu Wrote: So if it's only for the motherboards with the UEFI chip, this means that our motherboards don't have this chip ? Then why is it an insyde UEFI bios ? I'm troubled haha Big Grin

Anyway, I don't really need the UEFI, I just need the option to set the sata mode to RAID, in order to use the second SSD hard disk as a cache in Intel Smart Response.

Hopefully someone will manage to crack it.
Insyde does BIOSes for many chips Wink

BIOS 1.13 patched on hidden menus.

I again wrote for help to Jakob Heinemann. Jakob, help us! Big Grin

Hello! Help me please.
I want to replace SSD from 20 GB to 128. I buy new SSD mSATA and place it. And notebook don't want to boot with this SSD. 
I think that this trouble because Intel Rapid Storage is Enabled. I want to disable it, but all links to modified BIOS is bad!  Sad
find
quote
#52
Hey guys! I am glad that this is helpful to you.
All I could find about M3-581TG BIOS patch is here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzhYcb...0tOYVU2Q28
find
quote
#53
Hi, just like vasiaterminator I want to boot from the msata ssd but it doesn't show in the boot options.
I downloaded the files from tolsi google drive link and installed the menu patched bios but nothing changed, I don't know if I did something wrong.
Is it possible to mod a bios and get the msata option to show?
find
quote
#54
Hi

I have same question as @brukko
Want to boot from msata drive.

Anyone got this fixed? (or is this thread dead?)
find
quote
#55
(04-30-2022, 02:19 PM)bingoofsweden Wrote: Want to boot from msata drive.
You want too much from this old device.
find
quote
#56
(05-01-2022, 12:25 AM)Maxinator500 Wrote:
(04-30-2022, 02:19 PM)bingoofsweden Wrote: Want to boot from msata drive.
You want too much from this old device.
I agree Maxinator500 
It's an old device. Wish the bios was unlocked so this wasn't an issue, instead I might be throwing it away.
find
quote
#57
(05-01-2022, 10:01 AM)bingoofsweden Wrote: Wish the bios was unlocked so this wasn't an issue
You can't make mSATA act as bootable device. The electronic signals of mSATA and mini PCI-E are different, they can't be compatible with each other. The device's motherboard has only a PCI-E port.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)