Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108089
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9220
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8771
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14370
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425676
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3848
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 538
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 726
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227725
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7003
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310636
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62234

[Request-Camilo] Sony Vaio SA/SB/SC/SD/SE series R2085H4 Advanced Menu + Sata 3? Plz
Dear @Mr Camilo,
Follow thread https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...Sata-3-Plz, i'm highly appreciate to your care on my problem.
Thanks so much.
find
quote
Ohh,
I've digged through whole web.

Or I'm doing something wrong. Undecided
But... I'm in the pain to find an active link to bios backup tool and modded rom file.

Please help me.

Regards, Lucas.
find
quote
Hello guys,
I am looking for r2087h4 advanced unlocked bios. Could you PLEASE make reup for me? I really googled for hours and all links are dead.

thanks you very much!
find
quote
Hello!
I installed BIOS R2085H4 with the expanded menu. On the BOOT trick: External Device Boot to the maiden ENABELD, Boot Priority is the first to be External Device. At startup does not see FlushDrive on any USB port. Help!!
find
quote
(07-27-2018, 11:38 AM)garfild Wrote: Hello guys,
I am looking for r2087h4 advanced unlocked bios. Could you PLEASE make reup for me? I really googled for hours and all links are dead.

thanks you very much!

Hey, It's been a while since your post but I stumbled upon this:

https://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads...ies.77049/


And I created a mirror in case it gets deleted
https://mega.nz/#!rogFwArD!xMm9lessq-Ywb...otBeXctmys


I didn't test it tough

Edit:
I got this tip from another forum


Quote:WARNING!

Do not change following options in BIOS:

* disable Intel GPU

* set first GPU to PEG

You will brick your laptop!!!


Attached Files
.zip   R2087H4_mod.zip (Size: 1.15 MB / Downloads: 76)
find
quote
всем привет, кто-нибудь подскажет как работает модифицированная версия R2087H4_mod.ROM ? проблем нет ? как ее вшить в BIOS ?
find
quote
у меня ноутбук Sony VPC-SA2S9R , установил в него диск SSD Samsung 860 EVO 256GB , обновил модифицированный BIOS 2087H4_mod.ROM , включил AHCI , но диск работает через интерфейс Sata II , вместо Sata III . Так у всех владельцев VPC-S серии ?
find
quote
Hello, does this bios work for Sony VPCSA4C5E? Which tool can I use to flash? Which I find always says bios current
find
quote
Hello! How to flash this ROMs to VPCSA3Z9R notebook with InsydeH20 BIOS?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: