Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108089
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9220
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8771
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14370
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425676
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3848
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 538
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 726
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227726
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7003
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310641
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62234

[Request-Camilo] Sony Vaio SA/SB/SC/SD/SE series R2085H4 Advanced Menu + Sata 3? Plz
#81
Hi all,
i've got a Sony Vaio VPCSA3J1E, bought 5-6 months ago. Actually i've the stock R2080H4 Bios and I wanted to know if somebody has already tried to upload the modified BIOS on the same model without incurring in any issues or something else. I need it especially for the fan control: i'm seriously getting mad!
Sorry for my english in advance, if something isn't correct.

Nicola
find
quote
#82
Could someone please unlock this BIOS with advanced menu, willing to donate - Thanks


Oozi
find
quote
#83
(07-02-2012, 06:53 AM)yuanhaoliang Wrote: A new bios is released! R2087H4!!!

http://service.sony.com.cn/vaio/Download/48475.htm

Could someone PLEASE unlock this BIOS with advanced menu, willing to donate - Thanks


Oozi
find
quote
#84
Pleas,e these annoying hangs while awake from hibernate are dangerous for hdds ....
it woulld be realy great if someone could do sony`s work, this lasy big fish.Never will activate hardware virtualisation (vt-d).... perhaps it is now possible now possible to activate sata 3 in these too...

thanks alot gys
find
quote
#85
yes, please
find
quote
#86
(08-31-2012, 09:32 AM)hkfriends Wrote: yes, please

Somebody did the mod here is the link to it -

R2087H4 adv menu
find
quote
#87
What about the newest bios for sata3?
find
quote
#88
Question 
Hello There... I just subscribed.

Looking to upgrade my SA driver, I found this:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Intel® Mobile Express Chipset SATA AHCI / SATA RAID Controller, Version 10.6.0.1002 for Microsoft® Windows® 7

This utility will install the originally shipped version of the Intel® Mobile Express Chipset SATA AHCI / SATA RAID Controller for the Sony VAIO® computers listed below

*** Driver also installs the Intel® Rapid Storage Technology Utility
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can anyone tell if this upgrade will make our Vaios SATA III bus enabled?HuhHuh




(12-03-2011, 09:09 PM)frozst Wrote: Confirmed that there is no sata 3 in this bios Sad. I have checked AHCI options but nothing happened.

Sata3 is only available on R1031H4.

(02-10-2013, 11:16 AM)yuanhaoliang Wrote: What about the newest bios for sata3?
find
quote
#89
Hello Camilo,

I have a vaio vpcsb. I need a solution for reactivate the sata 3 on my laptop.

Have you a solution for my ?

What tools do you use for this ?

Tks
find
quote
#90
Hello

I am searching for Your help guys. I am quite a computer expert, but I know almost nothing about programming and BIOS editing. So here I am, asking for Your help.
Device is VPCSE2V9E/, BIOS is under the link:
SONY VAIO BIOS

It is under section Windows 7 and Bios. It is called R2087H4. However I am running Windows 8 in case that matters for Bios modifying.

I am interested in any of these - full CPU control (Voltages, Thermal Points), fan control and everything I will need to install SSD drive. If You could also check that how many sata controllers it has ( how many disks can I plug in) and what they are (3/6 Gbs). These up are my main interest, but if there is anything else You can unlock, please do it. Thanks very much, I am also considering 10 pounds of price to who does it first. I know it is not so much, but I am just a poor student ;P Thanks again !
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)