Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p whitelist r...
Last Post: snowc
Today 12:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6439
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14071
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 148
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424634
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3671
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 342
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 241
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 365
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225129
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119237
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 310
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6833
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 458
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309905
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62028
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 676
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20336
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169492
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6419

[Request] Dell Latitude D530 Intel T9x00 Support
#31
Did you tried to boot T9500 with native BIOS?
Can you boot native CPU with modified bios?
Have you any DIMMs PC2‑6400?
BTW: https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...00-Support
find
quote
#32
I've made new mod of BIOS A10.
Please check it with native and new CPU.
find
quote
#33
Thank you DeathBringer for your efforts I will test and report later.
Yes I tried T9500 with original A08, A10 and A12 - non would boot the T9500.
No I do not currently have any PC2-6400 dimms but I will buy one for testing purposes.
I have previously seen "Request-Dell-Latitude-D530-Intel-T9500-Support" thread and your efforts to attempt a resolution.
I think the other poster gave up too easily!
Also if I brick a D530 then it is no problem as I have spare mainboards etc.

I am grateful for your reply and efforts.
find
quote
#34
Note that:
(04-27-2016, 07:47 AM)OliverG Wrote: ...at first was displaying no video, ... and pulled cmos battery for 10 mins, powered up again this time did get the dell bios splash screen but was not able to get into the bios it just stuck on
"Invalid configuration information - please run SETUP program" BUT does not give me the option to run F1 or F2 etc"
and:
(04-27-2016, 04:11 PM)OliverG Wrote: Acted a little different this time Dell Bios Splash screen displayed white progress bar went from left to right then went to a black screen with just a white cursor flash at the top left of the screen, no text was shown.
find
quote
#35
It has behaved differently this time.

First time I booted it I got this screen:-

   

Then stalled and did nothing, just stayed there.

Then I turned it off and on again, and I just get the flashing HDD light again.

I have pulled the cmos battery, power adapter and battery - waiting for 10 mins to pass before I try again.
find
quote
#36
Can you boot native CPU with my mod of BIOS?
find
quote
#37
Also I think pc2-6400 ram will not help as the chipset definition on the Intel site states "Memory Types:- DDR2 533/667"


Yes your bios did boot on the old CPU fine, and ran windows ok.


EDIT:--

Even after the CMOS battery was pulled it still just flashes at me and no splash screen.

Native chip T7250 = SLA49 = 2.00ghz / 2m / 800fsb
find
quote
#38
Yes boots again OK on native chip - not bricked it yet!
find
quote
#39
(09-16-2016, 12:58 PM)threepot Wrote: Also I think pc2-6400 ram will not help
I agree with it. I'll try something else.
P.S. Please delete your video (from topic).
find
quote
#40
Done!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)