Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6439
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14070
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 148
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424634
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3670
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 342
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 241
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 365
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225129
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119237
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 310
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6833
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 458
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309905
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62028
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 676
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20336
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169492
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6418
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 881

[Request] Dell Latitude D530 Intel T9x00 Support
#91
(09-24-2016, 04:16 PM)threepot Wrote: I'm getting a bit bored of swapping the cpu in and out.
I'm sorry that you could not help
find
quote
#92
Hello. I am new to the forum. At the beginning, I would like to inform you that I do not know English and I apologize in advance. I'm using google translator. I have a Dell 530 laptop. I have a C2D T6600. The problem is that the laptop does not get up. Symptoms are the same as in the topic. Flashes from hdd. Three times I got the boot logo and so much. I think the lack of microcode in the bios. I have the Acer Extanse 5220 with Gl960 and the processor is silent but in the flop it is a modded bios. Will you help solve the problem? Thank you in advance and best regards.
find
quote
#93
Read this topic attentively - the solution wasn't found.
find
quote
#94
I read the subject and know that the solution was not found. But the T6600 might be a little different processor and the microcode could work. I also have a Pentium Dualcore T4500 and it also does not work. And Acer is running fine. Dell is currently running the C2D T7100.
find
quote
#95
T9500, T4500 and T6600 are 45-nm CPUs. Adding microcode for them didn't help.
Native BIOS supports 65-nm CPUs only.
find
quote
#96
Oh, that's not going to happen. Both processors started on Dell in one core mode, but the bios did not recognize them. The system is already working but only one core and does not raise the multiplier. Could I have asked to send such a modded bios with a good microcode? In the topic I could not download anything because the files do not exist. I wonder why both processors work without problems on the GL960. This chipset supports only a few single-core processors, and on my Acer they work fully on the T4500, T6600 and T7100, and bios recognizes them. I do not understand why on the worse chipset runs more CPUs than on the better.
find
quote
#97
(05-28-2017, 05:08 AM)Davvvi Wrote: Could I have asked to send such a modded bios with a good microcode?
No, it's senseless. Adding microcode doesn't add support for 45-nm CPUs.
I've already tried it without success.
find
quote
#98
According to this site, the GM965 chipset supports several Penryn.
http://www.cpu-upgrade.com/mb-Intel_(chi...press.html

Strange that this delu do not work. It's hard, the lap and it's so old so after selling the processors and after the problem.

A little out of temamtem. But which processor is more efficient? T4500 or T6600?
find
quote
#99
It isn't chipset's problem. It has necessary support. But BIOS hasn't.
T6600 is a couple of percent faster than T4500.
find
quote
So the topic with the processor replacement I abandon. Thank you for the information. Regards.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)