Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 88
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101458
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 514
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2868
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7257
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6978
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14333
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 243
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425385
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3831
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 522
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 324
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 543
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227369
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119528
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 382
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6989
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 610
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310543
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62214

[Request] Fujitsu T732 Whitelist removal
#21
(11-01-2015, 11:01 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok Would You try to flash the .cap version modded ?
Here You go :

http://rghost.net/75qJc4dKw

Let me know
Regards

I get the following message:
ERROR 182 - BIOS image is equal or older than ROM!

I tried with the additional /sd flag and got:
WARNING:
Rollback flash is disabled in BIOS, build date time check was not skipped.

ERROR 182 - BIOS image is equal or older than ROM!
find
quote
#22
Hi mate,
Look into Bios Setup Menu Tab Security . . .

                                   Form Sets
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Offset:  Title:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0xC604  Security (0x7A from string package 0x0)


and look for "Flash Write" option then Set it enabled , then look for
"Recovery" and Set It as Allowed find Secure Boot and Set Disabled and try again !
Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#23
(11-02-2015, 06:47 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Hi mate,
Look into Bios Setup Menu Tab Security . . .

                                   Form Sets
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Offset:  Title:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0xC604  Security (0x7A from string package 0x0)


and look for "Flash Write" option then Set it enabled , then look for
"Recovery" and Set It as Allowed find Secure Boot and Set Disabled and try again !
Let me know
Regards

Flash write is already set to enabled, secure boot is already disabled. "recovery" doesn't exist in the bios as an option (probably hidden).
find
quote
#24
I decided to try a few other combos of tools/.cap to see if I could get a different result. The attached screenshot is the only one that was different. It was using the DOSFLASH tool and the newest .cap file you sent...

I wonder if there's a way to use the bios recovery flash to "force" the updated flash into it (or maybe one that has the extra menu items enabled, so that I can turn on "recovery")?


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#25
Hi mate,
I think only the Tools can do this job !
Look here :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...5#pid74575

let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#26
I have a set of SPI programmers on the way, as well as few blank BIOS ICs. The chip in this laptop is the Winbond 25Q32BVSIG along with the 25Q80BVSIG. They should be here next week.

I'm going to dump the current data on the chip and save it as the "recovery" file. Should I try the orignal ROM you sent or should I send over the dump to see if you could work with that file? I'm going to do a Windiff comparison between the ROM file and the dump to see how close the data is before writing, obviously.
find
quote
#27
Why to use new Chips ?
Just get the Eeprom Chips Dumps and upload them for me !
I will patch and reupload for You and Then You will rewrite back them
into Eeproms Chips !
Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#28
(11-03-2015, 04:31 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Why to use new Chips ?
Just get the Eeprom Chips Dumps and upload them for me !
I will patch and reupload for You and Then You will rewrite back them
into Eeproms Chips !
Let me know
Regards

I got the extra chips as a just-in-case. I have a full electronics lab here, so changing chips ain't hard...plus, I had to put in an order for other components (not related to this) and figured for $0.49, why not...

Any chance that you could unlock some of the hidden items in the bios menu as well when I send over the dump?
find
quote
#29
Ok I will try so please make some Screenshots of Bios Menu Tabs and upload all
for me and send to me by PM !
Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#30
(11-03-2015, 04:25 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok I will try so please make some Screenshots of Bios Menu Tabs and upload all
for me and send to me by PM !
Let me know
Regards

Sent to your PM! The adapters should be here Tuesday next week...will pull the ROM and send you a copy!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)