Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 97
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424413
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3613
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 276
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 203
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 303
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224451
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119166
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 271
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6782
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 401
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309702
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61958
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 620
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20273
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169267
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6341
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 821
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5793
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61195

[Request] HP 630 remove WIFI card Whitelist
#1
Laptop : HP 630
Bios Link :ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp64501-65000/sp64612.exe
System Board ID: 3674
Product Number LJ514UT#ABA
Processor Intel I3

I'd like to be able to install a new WIFI card. Any help would be appreciated.
5000 Doge Bounty if you like Smile Is that allowed in this forum? I hope, If not, disregard the bounty offer

Thanks

Edit: Doing some more research I think that the BIOS I listed above is RSA Signed. So it's un-moddable.
Here's an earlier version : ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp54501-55000/sp54776.exe I think that one will be openable.
I've been researching how I might be able to accomplish this myself, but the .FD files don't seem to be openable using EZH20.
It's says it's not a valid Insyde Image. I probably just don't know what I'm doing.
I did manage to dump a copy of the running bios using the Insyde Flash it tool. This Bios opens in EZH20 and Pheonix Tools, however I don't know if its a proper dump. The reason being is that I don't understand the command line switches.
What's the difference between:
/1 Save the current bios to file (1mbits from memory)
/2 Save the current bios to file (2mbits from memory)
/3 Save the current bios to file (3mbits from memory)
/4 Save the current bios to file (4mbits from memory)
/8 Save the current bios to file (8mbits from memory)
/16 Save the current bios to file (16mbits from memory)
?
I dumped the current bios using the /16 switch. Like I said earlier. It opens, but is it valid? I dunno

I've done a search and have seen this bios Unlocked on the other threads, however it makes no mention of removing the whitelist. I'm assuming an unlocked bios doesn't automatically remove the whitelist correct? So many questions, I'm learning. It's fascinating. Thanks for your help.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)