Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14000
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 107
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424466
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3620
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 283
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 206
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 307
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224534
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119172
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 274
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6789
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 408
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309726
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61965
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 624
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20279
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169323
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6352
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 827
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5797

[Request]HP Pavilion G6-1095st (sp60864)
#1
Question 
I know my BIOS is RSA signed, and if it brick I need to remove CMOS battery. I can do that, so please continue.

Hello there,

I have a HP Pavilion G6-1095st, and I need to change some bios settings.

I need to change efi mode on the bios, I know it have efi boot, it boots to HP's diagnostics thing, but I can't set efi boot execpt diagnostics thing.

Also, I heard that Changeable graphics can be disabled at Bios, that would be very good for me, Hp doesn't provide newer drivers and I hate custom drivers. Angry

I need a modified bios, but HP rsa signed my bios and no one dissassembled his/her laptop there are no bios mods available.

But, I already disassembled it many times for cleaning, so removing CMOS battery is easy for me.

Detailed info here:
Laptop model: HP Pavilion G6-1095st
Bios Type: Insyde Bios
Bios Version: F.66 REV: A
Bios is applicable to: HP Pavilion g4, g6, g7 Notebook PC Series (Intel Processors)
SoftPaq Number: sp60864
Bios Description: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp60501-61...60864.html
Bios Download: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp60501-61000/sp60864.exe

Also Whitelist removal here: http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Re...864--13964

Please Help!
find
quote
#2
I know my BIOS is RSA signed, and if it brick I need to remove CMOS battery. I can do that, so please continue.



Hi, 
I purchased an exp gdc e-gpu product with mini-e support because the internal gpu was corrupted in the computer, 

but I didn't get the image when I plugged it into my computer. and please need bios mode please help

But, I already disassembled it many times for cleaning, so removing CMOS battery is easy for me. 

Detailed info here:
Laptop model: HP Pavilion G6-1050st
Bios Type: Insyde Bios
Bios Version: F.66 
Bios is applicable to: HP Pavilion g4, g6, g7 Notebook PC Series (Intel Processors) 
SoftPaq Number: sp60864
Bios Description: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp60501-61...60864.html
Bios Download: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp60501-61000/sp60864.exe
EXP GDC - E GPU 
please help
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)