Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 103
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424437
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3617
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 205
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 304
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224466
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119166
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 273
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6784
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 404
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309706
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61960
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 622
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20275
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169287
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6343
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 823
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5794
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61197

(Request) Latest Lenovo Ideapad Y560p/Y460P BIOS unlock
#11
(11-12-2012, 10:26 PM)j_r0dd Wrote: any update on this?
I did not flash it , I am on latest official BIOS , I am using Atheros AR5009 and a msata M4 ssd which works without any BIOS mod . Even virtualisation is enabled in the BIOS
find
quote
#12
(11-15-2012, 08:09 AM)kuduku Wrote:
(11-12-2012, 10:26 PM)j_r0dd Wrote: any update on this?
I did not flash it , I am on latest official BIOS , I am using Atheros AR5009 and a msata M4 ssd which works without any BIOS mod . Even virtualisation is enabled in the BIOS

I just want the whitelist removed. I'm wearing out my F1 key lol.

update:
I flashed the modded bios you linked to from mydidgitallife and it works just fine. My F1 key is saved lol!
find
quote
#13
Do you have an update Ahmed? I'd really like to have the latest modified BIOS for the y560p.
find
quote
#14
(12-01-2012, 05:28 PM)Lead Head Wrote: Do you have an update Ahmed? I'd really like to have the latest modified BIOS for the y560p.

Bump
find
quote
#15
Just to say that AES is enabled by Windows 8, even with a stock BIOS. I was a bit shocked yesterday when installing TrueCrypt to discover the option enabled by default. That's why I sensed a better performance in my external USB HD with Bitlocker and I assumed was due to Win 8 improved drivers/kernel. Some pictures of my system:

http://i.imgur.com/5Ilj4Sm.png
http://i.imgur.com/yCsiNwQ.png

EDIT: Btw all the drivers I have are the default Win8 drivers or updated from Windows Update.

I only installed the Jmicron drivers, the Lenovo Power Manangement and official AMD Catalyst, all the other drivers come from the Win 8 DVD or Win Update
find
quote
#16
Any update to this. The link to the update firmware does not work on the other website.
@Ahmed please can you mod this bios
http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/research/hints-or-tips/detail.page?&DocID=HT073089
find
quote
#17
(06-19-2013, 12:04 AM)Fezzik Wrote: Any update to this. The link to the update firmware does not work on the other website.
@Ahmed please can you mod this bios
http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/research/hints-or-tips/detail.page?&DocID=HT073089

Hi friend,
use this tool , run It as Administrator and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/57069912

Let em know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#18
Cay you enable Bus Speed Freq. in bios for y560p?
find
quote
#19
Hello from Germany,

i´m searching for a whitelisted bios for my y560p to use a aftermarked wifi card.
may somebody can help me? if have no idea what i have to do.
thank you
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)