Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 39
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424257
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3568
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 233
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 168
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 261
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224011
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119117
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 242
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6750
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 364
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309584
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61916
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 579
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20232
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169182
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6284
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 779
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5746
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61134

[Request] Samsung NP350v5c i7 3630qm ---> 3840qm
#21
I think so.
find
quote
#22
(04-19-2020, 11:20 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: I think so.

Chip found, here is the 2MB BIOS:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/11l4j4e72loejh...2.dat?dl=0
find
quote
#23
Try to flash this dump to your BIOS chips by a hardware programmer.
find
quote
#24
(04-22-2020, 06:47 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: Try to flash this dump to your BIOS chips by a hardware programmer.

Thank You, I'll try tonight.

There was some kind of limitation CPU-side?
find
quote
#25
It's dump from a similar laptop with support of i7-3840QM.
find
quote
#26
(04-22-2020, 08:20 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: It's dump from a similar laptop with support of i7-3840QM.

I tryed but the procesor still don't work.

I'm thinking about some damage of the processor.
find
quote
#27
(04-24-2020, 02:41 PM)Rob983 Wrote: I tryed but the procesor still don't work.
Can native CPU boot with this dump?
find
quote
#28
(04-24-2020, 02:43 PM)DeathBringer Wrote:
(04-24-2020, 02:41 PM)Rob983 Wrote: I tryed but the procesor still don't work.
Can native CPU boot with this dump?

I didn't tryed, I'll try next week.

I have to thank you for your help, it's very apreciated.
find
quote
#29
Buyed a i7 3820qm and it works.

I think the 3840qm has some failure.

Thankyou @DeathBringer for your help.
find
quote
#30
Nice news!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)