Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6512
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 118
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308168
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61529
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 296
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19931
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168383
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5960
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 510
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5464
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60706
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274658
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 638
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24609
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693458
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 173964
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 914
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 506
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59518
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43053

[Request] Zotac Magnus One AMI Bios unlock
#51
@igor244

1. It seem a version 2K210322 bios ,right?
2. Here is your mod.

find
quote
#52
Genius239
Thank you. I figured it out.
There are strange parameters, not in wool, but in 'parrots')
Initially, I set pl1,pl2 to 9999 and there was a drop to 800MHz.
Then I put 99999 and everything was fine with TDP.
I don’t have much time, I can’t sit and study everything for a long time.
While I suffer with the blinking of the monitor (cables and monitors are working). I started thinking on UHD630.
And I can not raise the frequency of the processor above 4.3GHz.
Which owner can tell to what value, after unlocking Bios, the frequency rises to all cores i5 10600 normal and (K)?
Кто из владельцем может подсказать, до какого значения после разблокировки Bios поднимается частота на все ядра i5 10600 обычный и (K)?
find
quote
#53
@Vadrey
Set 9999 = you limit it to 9.9w ,so it's not weird that cpu freq down to 800mhz.

find
quote
#54
Hey @genius239 ,

I have ONE magnus one BIOS left, than all my mini PCs are unlocked Smile Big Grin

Would appreciate your help, once again!
find
quote
#55
@igor244

Try this mod. (This mod is for @igor244 only.)

find
quote
#56
Hello,@genius239 I will be very grateful to you if you have time to make a dump mod for me.Thank you so much!

I want to UnderVolt my CPU so I want unlock all the hidden menus on bios.

CPU-Z Mainboard Model:ZBOX-ECM73070C/53060C

I dump the bios with the tool you attached(f14.rar)

Best Regards


Attached Files
.zip   MagnusOnedump.zip (Size: 3.32 MB / Downloads: 2)
find
quote
#57
@Linus929

Try this modded then respond to the result. (This mod is only for @Linus929)

find
quote
#58
(07-03-2022, 07:05 PM)genius239 Wrote: @Linus929
Thanks a lot! It's fancinating!I managed to undervolt my Magnus One! How marvelous!

I really appreciate that you could squeeze time for me to mod!

The tab for overclocking and removing the limits of the turbo CPU is working very well and applied in the system.
Try this modded then respond to the result. (This mod is only for @Linus929)
find
quote
#59
@Linus929
It's ok ,you're welcome!

find
quote
#60
Wink 
Rolleyes Hello, @genius239, I'd like to request a Bios unlocking for Overclocking (like hidden menu of multiplier, wattage setting, undervolting, xmp, etc)
and herewith i'm attaching the dump file of my magnus one's Bios. Thank you!

for the information, bios is the latest one (2K220617, ECM73070C MAGNUS ONE)


Attached Files
.zip   dump.zip (Size: 3.33 MB / Downloads: 2)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)