Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 103
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424447
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3618
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 279
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 205
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 305
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224505
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119169
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 273
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6786
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 405
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309718
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61964
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 623
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20278
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169310
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6350
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 824
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5796
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61200

Samsung Np530u3b
#1
Hello,
I have a laptop samsung and I wish unlock the bios.
Can you try to unlock them please ?
I can't extract the bios ... I have this file but no more...
Thanks you ! and sorry for my english ( i'm french ) Smile
Edit: with bios backup toolkit v2.0 I have the file .rom Wink
http://rgho.st/8K7tLljpb


Attached Files
.rar   ITEM_20130405_1079_WIN_13XK.rar (Size: 2.99 MB / Downloads: 25)
find
quote
#2
(09-02-2016, 05:03 AM)Dyland Wrote: Hello,
I have a laptop samsung and I wish unlock the bios.
Can you try to unlock them please ?
I can't extract the bios ... I have this file but no more...
Thanks you ! and sorry for my english ( i'm french ) Smile
Edit: with bios backup toolkit v2.0 I have the file .rom Wink
http://rgho.st/8K7tLljpb

Hi
https://www.sendspace.com/file/i30hum

run and FULL report
find
quote
#3
(09-02-2016, 09:13 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(09-02-2016, 05:03 AM)Dyland Wrote: Hello,
I have a laptop samsung and I wish unlock the bios.
Can you try to unlock them please ?
I can't extract the bios ... I have this file but no more...
Thanks you ! and sorry for my english ( i'm french ) Smile
Edit: with bios backup toolkit v2.0 I have the file .rom Wink
http://rgho.st/8K7tLljpb

Hi
https://www.sendspace.com/file/i30hum

run and FULL report
https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/Fb5g...%2BO9g9Qug

Here it is
Thanks ! Smile
find
quote
#4
Thanks it works ! Big Grin
find
quote
#5
Hello, is it possible to send the unlocked bios again? The sendspace links is down.
find
quote
#6
Hi
Bro i have a samsung laptop 530u3b.
Whenever i connect my external monitor it doesnot show any display to the external monitor but bios boot screen always shown on laptop screen when it boot to windows then external display turns on
Can you please tell is there way to add option in to the bios to show display on external monitor always because my laptop screen is broken
I sent a private message but you did not reply
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)