Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Latest Threads
[Request] HP Elitebook 6930P WLAN Whitel...
Last Post: k24a1
Today 05:28 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 6573
[REQUEST + BOUNTY] Lenovo Thinkpad P14s ...
Last Post: loadit
Today 02:23 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 86
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro (76CNxxWW) W...
Last Post: Dudu2002
Today 10:53 AM
» Replies: 845
» Views: 317137
[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad E130 (H4ETxxWW...
Today 10:51 AM
» Replies: 509
» Views: 101076
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 11E (N15ETxxW) Whi...
Today 08:15 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 2524
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) BIOS ...
Today 07:23 AM
» Replies: 139
» Views: 40972
[REQUEST] CPU Support for Ryzen 5 3600 o...
Last Post: flexpavillion
Today 04:32 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 337
Clevo P775TM1-G BIOS
Last Post: ActivatedNut
Today 01:36 AM
» Replies: 145
» Views: 55320
ASUS P5G41T-M LX2/GB Unlocked Hidden Ove...
Last Post: GangsteR23
Yesterday 04:58 PM
» Replies: 25
» Views: 64132
lenovo z570 Advanced Menu Unlocked
Last Post: Kaluva12345
Yesterday 04:58 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 4102
Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q 2nd Gen & AMD R...
Last Post: RedfieldHUN1987
Yesterday 09:23 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 148
L14 Gen 3 AMD , Need UEFI unlock advance...
Last Post: frankeinstein2532555
Yesterday 04:08 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 98
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y400 & Y500 (6BCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: freedome
03-26-2024 11:00 PM
» Replies: 188
» Views: 52219
[REQUEST] Lenovo G510 (79CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: ghostinoss
03-26-2024 09:21 PM
» Replies: 655
» Views: 167228
[Request] CPU support for Lenovo IQ57I
Last Post: DeathBringer
03-26-2024 10:02 AM
» Views: 240
unlocked Bios for Machenike s16
03-26-2024 09:06 AM
» Views: 330
[REQUEST] Bios Unlock Whitelist HP DV6-6...
Last Post: DimanTLT63
03-26-2024 03:03 AM
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion G6-1252ss Whitelis...
Last Post: joseefitness
03-26-2024 01:40 AM
» Views: 130
[REQUEST] Lenovo S310 & S410 (8BCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: morgley
03-25-2024 10:43 PM
» Replies: 14
» Views: 6334
Acer Nitro ANV15-51 Bios Bin File Reques...
Last Post: Papethzkie23
03-25-2024 06:04 PM
» Views: 140

Searching for a unlocked BIOS for my HP Pavilion
Hi! This is my first thread here. I'm a new member of this site, so I don't know how all of this works.
I'm posting this message because I'd like to update the WLAN card of my HP Pavilion dv7t-xw899av (before I changed its processor it was an HP Pavilion dv7-6c05ss), but I found out my BIOS has a whitelist which doesn't let me use the most recent WLAN cards, only the few ones that are listed there.
I'd like to get help so I can change it. Maybe someone could share a compatible BIOS for my device that has the whitelist removed. I'd appreciate so much.
Specifically, my BIOS is an Insyde H2O version 03.60.48F.1B.
Also I'd like to know if it's possible to change the boot logo, so I could design my own (I'd like to use the new HP logo that appears on latest HP laptops). Thank you all in advance. I hope I'm not being redundant repeating a thread that already exists, but as I said before, I'm new here and I don't undestand basically nothing.
find
(01-11-2021, 11:36 AM)rasikreality Wrote:
Hi! This is my first thread here. I'm a new member of this site, so I don't know how all of this works.
I'm posting this message because I'd like to update the WLAN card of my HP Pavilion dv7t-xw899av (before I changed its processor it was an HP Pavilion dv7-6c05ss), but I found out my BIOS has a whitelist which doesn't let me use the most recent WLAN cards, only the few ones that are listed there.
I'd like to get help so I can change it. Maybe someone could share a compatible BIOS for my device that has the whitelist removed. I'd appreciate so much.
Also I'd like to know if it's possible to change the boot logo, so I could design my own (I'd like to use the new HP logo that appears on latest HP laptops). Thank you all in advance. I hope I'm not being redundant repeating a thread that already exists, but as I said before, I'm new here and I don't undestand basically nothing.
Hi! If this mod: https://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/index.php...telists%2F&download=sp55375_NWL_ByCamiloml.exe
or this mod: https://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/index.php...telists%2F&download=sp55375_NWL_ByCamiloml.exe
will work I'll help you with logo.
find
(01-12-2021, 05:37 AM)Maxinator500 Wrote:
(01-11-2021, 11:36 AM)rasikreality Wrote:
Hi! If this mod: https://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/index.php...telists%2F&download=sp55375_NWL_ByCamiloml.exe
or this mod: https://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/index.php...telists%2F&download=sp55375_NWL_ByCamiloml.exe
will work I'll help you with logo.

Hi! Thank you so much for your quick answer and your help for making the logo!
I've tried both of the files you gave me, but when InsydeFlash opens up it gives me a message saying  'this BIOS is not compatible with your device'. what can I do? the spare part of my BIOS is 55068.
find
My bad, I am sorry! You mentioned that your model changed. It seems that the entire motherboard was replaced.
Try these:
1) http://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/index.php?dir=Insyde%2F&download=sp54024_NWL_UlkMenus_ByCamiloml.exe
2) http://www.jabse.com/dl.php?file=Ly4gQkl...jEyYi5leGU
3) http://www.jabse.com/dl.php?file=Ly4gQkl...jc3Ny5leGU
find
Hi!
I finally used the BIOS mod by camiloml. It's working well and I've been able to install a WLAN card with 5GHz band!
Thank you so much!
And with the boot logo thing, how can I replace it? Is it a hard thing to do?
find
Photo 
(01-13-2021, 07:43 AM)rasikreality Wrote: And with the boot logo thing, how can I replace it? Is it a hard thing to do?

I will start doing new bios with customized logo when:
1) you'll indicate which link you installed modified bios (1, 2 or 3);
2) you create your own logo in the size 1590x1890 or choose one that completely fills the shape of the attached rectangular template.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

find
Photo 
Ah, forget! I'm a little bored. I will make several variants of logos for each modification. If you'd wish something exotical - check gallery.

(01-11-2021, 11:36 AM)rasikreality Wrote: I'd like to use the new HP logo that appears on latest HP laptops.
Many people would like to get rid of it, but if you want to...
Actually, It's not that difficult, but It takes huge amount of time to prepare an image and decrypt&encrypt your bios. Firstly (since we have to work with encryption), I have to locate pictures in bios instead of using just H2OEZE logo module patcher. Anyway, if we don't know where pictures are stored this tool is still helpfull.
Usage: "H2OEZE-W.exe -replogo:example.bin"
Out:
[Image: location.jpg]
Then, I should replace all logo with already converted/resized pictures by PhoenixTool.

What I've done (original images taken):
"New" logo
[Image: new.jpg]
"Oem" logo
[Image: oem.png]
"Intel" logo
[Image: intel.png]

DOWNLOAD for each of Camiloml's mods.
find
Hi!
I just saw this right now because I've been busy with uni things, sorry for answering that late!
With your last reply you mean that you've already done the logo? That's good! The first one is the one I was talking about, but the two others are cool too (I'm a fan of the minimalism so that's why I like them hahaha).
Anyway, I've done this in regards of what you were asking me at the other reply:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiGipsne6yE-g8kne31A...g?e=rhC3CU
Inside of that folder are the logos made by me in JPG and PNG variants, and the EXE file of the BIOS I've installed (just to be as accurate as possible about your question of what BIOS mod I've used).
Just let me know if all of this is good for something or if I can directly download your BIOS mods (which I can see are just ready to be installed).
Thank you so much for your time and help! If I had to do this by my own I wouldn't probably had my laptop working rn hahaha.
find
(01-14-2021, 03:09 PM)rasikreality Wrote: Inside of that folder are the logos made by me in JPG and PNG variants, and the EXE file of the BIOS I've installed (just to be as accurate as possible about your question of what BIOS mod I've used).
Thanks for your reply!
Knowing which file was installed, I changed the BIOS logo to one from your folder, but only 1 of them because JPG's and PNG's repeat each other, and the gray logos in the center of the black screen look ugly. It is not fullscreen logos and they cannot be expanded to full screen in any way.

(01-14-2021, 03:09 PM)rasikreality Wrote: Just let me know if all of this is good for something or if I can directly download your BIOS mods (which I can see are just ready to be installed).
Right. Earlier I implemented a new logo to your bios and uploaded to Mega. It was made from a 216x216 picture taken from another BIOS, so now I redid the already finished one. Due to the fact that I converted and changed the picture of already poor quality, it could become worse. This time I used your high resolution picture.
find
Hi!
I installed your latest MOD and it's working perfectly well, the new logo is shown everytime I turn on my laptop!
The only extrange thing I've noticed is the shape of the logo itself. It is shown with an elliptical shape instead of a circular one.
Could it be due to the size we chose?
The resolution of my laptop's screen is 1600 x 900, is it relevant?
Thank you for all!
find