Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 103
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424437
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3617
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 204
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 304
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224465
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119166
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 273
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6784
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 404
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309706
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61960
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 622
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20274
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169269
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6343
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 823
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5794
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61197

[Solved]Unlock Bios Thinkpad T430 for DSDT Override
#1
I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place for me to request but please hear me out.

I need help to downgrade my T430 Bios from 2.71 to 2.68, because on 2.71 I cannot do DSDT override for my eGPU setup.
somehow the updater prevents me to rollback to older bios.(any Idea how to trick the updater?)

I would like to request unlocking 2.71 to enable DSDT override or atleast give me a suggestion on how to downgrade my bios 

Sorry if this is not the appropriate place. 

Thank you

EDIT : the issue is solved please delete this thread
find
quote
#2
(10-08-2016, 06:01 AM)astralsparks Wrote: I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place for me to request but please hear me out.

I need help to downgrade my T430 Bios from 2.71 to 2.68, because on 2.71 I cannot do DSDT override for my eGPU setup.
somehow the updater prevents me to rollback to older bios.(any Idea how to trick the updater?)

I would like to request unlocking 2.71 to enable DSDT override or atleast give me a suggestion on how to downgrade my bios 

Sorry if this is not the appropriate place. 

Thank you

Hi
flashing mod only through SPI-programmer + clip
find
quote
#3
(10-08-2016, 12:17 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(10-08-2016, 06:01 AM)astralsparks Wrote: I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place for me to request but please hear me out.

I need help to downgrade my T430 Bios from 2.71 to 2.68, because on 2.71 I cannot do DSDT override for my eGPU setup.
somehow the updater prevents me to rollback to older bios.(any Idea how to trick the updater?)

I would like to request unlocking 2.71 to enable DSDT override or atleast give me a suggestion on how to downgrade my bios 

Sorry if this is not the appropriate place. 

Thank you

Hi
flashing mod only through SPI-programmer + clip

I've solved the issue by flashing through the WinFlash64.exe myself not the UPTblabla.exe and add -sd parameter to skip the build check
Moderator can delete this thread afterwards
Thanks for your reply regardless
find
quote
#4
(10-08-2016, 06:31 PM)astralsparks Wrote:
(10-08-2016, 12:17 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(10-08-2016, 06:01 AM)astralsparks Wrote: I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place for me to request but please hear me out.

I need help to downgrade my T430 Bios from 2.71 to 2.68, because on 2.71 I cannot do DSDT override for my eGPU setup.
somehow the updater prevents me to rollback to older bios.(any Idea how to trick the updater?)

I would like to request unlocking 2.71 to enable DSDT override or atleast give me a suggestion on how to downgrade my bios 

Sorry if this is not the appropriate place. 

Thank you

Hi
flashing mod only through SPI-programmer + clip

I've solved the issue by flashing through the WinFlash64.exe myself not the UPTblabla.exe and add -sd parameter to skip the build check
Moderator can delete this thread afterwards
Thanks for your reply regardless

Dear astralsparks!
Could you explain how could you downgrade the bios from 2.71 to 2.86? I have an issue with version 2.71. After the upgrade I cannot install an important PLC program. Before the upgrade this installer worked properly.
Thanks in advance.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)