Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3528
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 196
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 155
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 239
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223557
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119087
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 229
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6727
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 342
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309451
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61892
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 557
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20204
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169111
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6250
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 756
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5727
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61087
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274924
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 874

[REQUEST] Lenovo X220 (8DETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#11
Yes 1.25 works for me too, I am using an atheros card. One complication - I had Diagnostic Boot set before the flash, and it got stuck in a POST loop after programming. I had to cold boot and press F1 repeatedly and then select Quick Boot instead. Now it POSTs twice but eventually boots to grub. I tried loading defaults too. A minor inconvenience, but worth it for a working de-whitelist.

Thanks camiloml! Smile
find
quote
#12
(11-30-2011, 01:33 PM)camiloml Wrote: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

I wait your news Wink

Unfortunately it does not work - winflash says it "Cannot launch UEFI emulator".

What component is missing on my system ?
find
quote
#13
Do not know, what did you do EXACTLY step by step with the modded bios EXE file you downloaded?

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#14
Extract the self-extracting archive, launch winflash, select Fvrecovery.fd and click flash.

using "svs -sa" quits with the alert "PLease select corrct BIOS image !"

OS is Win7 x64 - if it makes a difference.
find
quote
#15
BEEEP!!! Wrong.

Why don't just run the EXE?

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#16
[Request] Lenovo X220 Bios 1.26 whitelist removal
-Manufacturer: LENOVO
-Model: X220
-Bios revision: 1.26-1.13
-Bios Type: UEFI
-Bios Download Link: http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/download...D=DS018805
-Card I want to use: Ericsson F3507G FRU PN 43Y6479

Although Lenovo seems mentioned that F3507g is supported by X220, it's definitely not Sad (this link http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/download...D=DS001273)

I've search for the same request, it seems the lastes version was 1.25 (link: http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Re...st-removal). The problem is, I've already patch my BIOS to 1.26. I do afraid to downgrade back to 1.25.

Can someone here help me to remove the whitelist WWAN in Lenovo ThinkPad X220 BIOS v1.26? I appreciate for your attention and any help.
find
quote
#17
You should have no problems rolling back to 1.25

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#18
Um, are you sure it is safe camiloml? If you say so... I will try it.

Are you planning to make for the v1.26? Since it's introduced capability to to enable WWAN and WLAN device simultaneously.
find
quote
#19
Okay, I've done it. Rolling back to v1.25, no problem. Restart to see everything runs well, then shutdown and installed my F3507G with it's main and aux antenna cable. Boot up, there's no error like happened before.

But know, the device manager it's not showing any new devices. Weird. I've looked up in SIW, PCI showing no/unrecognized devices... Does anyone have a clue how to make sure the WWAN is properly installed?
find
quote
#20
x3r0, how is your success?
Do you see your modem in the device manager after laptop soft reboot?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)