Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14000
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 107
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424467
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3620
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 285
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 206
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 307
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224539
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119172
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 274
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6789
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 408
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309727
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61965
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 624
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20279
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169323
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6352
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 827
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5797

Unlock BIOS-AHCI mode Toshiba Satellite A200 1GS
#1
Hi,

I have Toshiba Satellite A200 1GS (PSAECE-02D010SK) with Windows 10 Pro 64bit (1607).
I changed HDD to SSD disk Adata SP550 240 GB, but I dont change IDE mode to AHCI-this option isnt in BIOS.
Can you help me unlock SATA option to  turn on AHCI mode ?

BIOS link: http://support1.toshiba-tro.de/tedd-file...164617.zip

in HW info SATA AHCI supported


Thanks

Jokrini



HWinfo :

Motherboard



 

[Computer]

Computer Brand Name:
TOSHIBA Satellite A200
 


[Motherboard]

Motherboard Model:
TOSHIBA ISKAE

Motherboard Chipset:
Intel 945PM (Calistoga-PM) + ICH7-M/U

Motherboard Slots:
1xPCI, 3xPCI Express x1, 1xPCI Express x16

PCI Express Version Supported:
v1.1

USB Version Supported:
v2.0
 


[(G)MCH Features]

Integrated TVout:
Not Supported

Render Core Frequency:
400 MHz

Serial Digital Video Out:
Supported

Internal Graphics:
Not Supported

Concurrent PCI-E and SDVO:
Not Supported

DDR2 Frequency Support:
333 MHz (DDR2-666)
 


[ICH7 Features]

Intel Active Management Technology (iAMT):
Supported

Intel Quick Resume Technology (Energy Lake):
Not Supported

SATA AHCI:
Supported

SATA RAID0/1/10:
Not Supported

SATA RAID5:
Not Supported

6 PCI Express x1 Ports:
Not Supported
 


[BIOS]

BIOS Manufacturer:
Phoenix Technologies

BIOS Date:
08/21/07

BIOS Version:
V1.80

UEFI BIOS:
Not Capable
find
quote
#2
I think your model comes with Vista 32bit, which AHCI is enabled by default. I know because when I service these guys, I have to change the SATA mode to "Compatibility mode" (IDE) to start the diagnostic.

People usually asks to have AHCI turned off (to enable install of XP), but your case is different.
find
quote
#3
(01-09-2017, 10:15 PM)killer23d Wrote: I think your model comes with Vista 32bit, which AHCI is enabled by default. I know because when I service these guys, I have to change the SATA mode to "Compatibility mode" (IDE) to start the diagnostic.

People usually asks to have AHCI turned off (to enable install of XP), but your case is different.

my ssd work only in IDE mode - maximum read speed is 125 MB/sec

printscr in attachment


Attached Files
.docx   Dok1.docx (Size: 72.34 KB / Downloads: 4)
find
quote
#4
Hello Jokrini,

I was not able to find the AHCI setting within your BIOS image. 

~Steven

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#5
I looked up the model, usually Toshiba makes the same model (based on the model prefix) but I don't have this prefix in Canada/US service site. So I am unable to tell you any more info on it.

There is a BIOS for XP bios which you can try:
http://support1.toshiba-tro.de/tedd-file...170150.zip

Get it here, under Archive:
http://www.toshiba.eu/support/drivers/
find
quote
#6
Hello killer23d,

This BIOS image does not have any mention of AHCI either.

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)