Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6361
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14009
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 111
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424491
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3625
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 291
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 212
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 314
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224608
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119177
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6792
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 417
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309744
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61972
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 628
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20285
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169363
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6355
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 832

Unlock addition voltage for P4 520 on GA-EP45-UD3P v1.6?
#1
Is this at all possible? When I tried overclocking a Pentium 4 I got (just to have some fun with it) and popped onto my board, my voltage limit is 1.4v!!!! This is crap for a P4. Can someone mod the bios so that it allows me to go to, lets say, 1.8v in 0.00625v<1.6v and 0.02000v>1.6v?

I wanna see what I can do with this P4....
find
quote
#2
a bios download link please

We can change the default/available settings but we still dont know if the change is purely visual ie. Changing the text to read 1.4V to 1.8V actually makes it run at 1.8V

Admin
find
quote
#3
Oh sorry about that.

Also I am fully aware of this as the bios I have right now never truely sets said voltage in bios... I have my Q6600 running at 1.504 CPUz, but in bios it is set to 1.5325.

But again, I just want to be able to go above 1.4v for a P4.

What would be a possible ETA for these (if you can say, as I understand these things do take time)?




Attached Files
.rar   P45UD3P2.rar (Size: 1.11 MB / Downloads: 1)
find
quote
#4
Ive unlocked a couple of things but cant find the voltage option! Tongue Its location would be appreciated

Try the unlocked bios at your own risk , extra menu called Advanced Clock Control

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/P45UD3P2%...34s282.zip

Regards
Admin
find
quote
#5
(12-14-2010, 07:02 AM)1234s282 Wrote: Ive unlocked a couple of things but cant find the voltage option! Tongue Its location would be appreciated

Try the unlocked bios at your own risk , extra menu called Advanced Clock Control

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/P45UD3P2%...34s282.zip

Regards
Admin

Sadly that I have no idea where it could be.... All I know is that as soon as my board "sees" I put a P4 chip into, something kicks in (safeguard or something IDK) and locks the vcore to 1.4v with Pentium 4 chips... Anything that is a C2D or C2Q has no issues what so ever with going up and beyond 1.9v+

Also this little board has something called Dual-Bios ^_^ There is a spare bios on this board, so if the primary becomes corrupt, it is automatically loaded back in. Although this resets the board back to the BIOS it came with from fractory, it is nice not having to worry about bricking my board so much (which I have done a few times because of a bad overclock).
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)