Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 88
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101458
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 514
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2868
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7257
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6978
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14333
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 243
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425385
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3831
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 522
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 324
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 543
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227370
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119528
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 382
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6989
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 610
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310543
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62214

Unlock all hidden options for insydeh20 bios
#41
(01-23-2012, 08:53 AM)SnakyJake Wrote: I managed to unlock these forms in my InsydeH2O Bios 3.5 on my Packard Bell Dot-S netbook. You may try those scripts on your bios. Check, if your machine has some recoveryfeature.

Run main.py -v infile outfile (with switch -v for verbose, to see if it finds hidden forms and unhides them)

Re-run the patched bios (outfile) through the script (main.py -v outfile). If there are no errors it should be ok.

Link: http://www.jakobheinemann.de/insydeh2o_e.html

Thanks for the link. I managed to unhide the Advanced menu but the Power menu is still hidden.

Any hint or link as to what I should do or read, is appreciated.

Thanks.
find
quote
#42
SnakyJake,
I have just recently acquired an mSATA SSD and I am unable to change my BIOS features to allow the SSD to be read. I have an HP Pavilion dv5t-2100. I understand from reading this thread that you are the god of unlocking the InsydeH20 BIOS. If at all possible could you please take a look at mine and see if this is do-able? The link to the BIOS is here:
http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp56001-56500/sp56058.exe

Any help or direction is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
find
quote
#43
Hi,

HP bioses suck big time!
They are crypted sometimes and have a very special way of really hIding stuff.

Sorry - that is the reason I really would nit buy HP.

I know this doesn't help you much, but each HP bios seems to be very special and I actually don't have a HP laptop tO test anything. So if anyone sends me an HP for christmas I will spend my Xmas time on finally cracking those damned HPs. Until then I have to tell you: no way from my side :-(
www find
quote
#44
(12-17-2012, 05:03 PM)SnakyJake Wrote: Hi,

HP bioses suck big time!
They are crypted sometimes and have a very special way of really hIding stuff.

Sorry - that is the reason I really would nit buy HP.

I know this doesn't help you much, but each HP bios seems to be very special and I actually don't have a HP laptop tO test anything. So if anyone sends me an HP for christmas I will spend my Xmas time on finally cracking those damned HPs. Until then I have to tell you: no way from my side :-(

can you please check if you can unlock this BIOS?
i just need the advanced menu options

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp59501-60000/sp59757.exe

Thanks in advance
find
quote
#45
(11-21-2012, 06:14 AM)precubcr Wrote: i need youe help.
Easynote tk85
several OS installed
Bios insydeh20 1.30

I need to be able to touch ram options cause my win 7 32 bit only sees 2.30 GB of ram....
The bios could solve this ?
if so could you help me ?

The following notebooks use the same bios. You can use a modded bios for Aspire 5742G

Quote:PEW71

TravelMate 5742
TravelMate 5742G
TravelMate 5742Z
TravelMate 5742ZG
Aspire 5742
Aspire 5742G
Aspire 5742Z
Aspire 5742ZG

Aspire 5342

Gateway NV55C

PackardBell EasyNote TK85
PackardBell EasyNote TK87
find
quote
#46
Hey guys,

I'm new to this forum, I have been looking everywhere online for answers to my question, but I could not find anything so I decided to do a forum post. This thread looked like the right one. I would basically like to overclock my processor. It's an AMD E-350 1.6 GHz. I use lots of adobe programs a lot and I need better calculation speed. Can somebody please help me unlock the advanced settings in my BIOS so I can overclock. This is my laptop and BIOS information:

- Laptop Manufacture: Acer
- Laptop Model: Aspire 4253
- Motherboard Manufacture: Acer
- Motherboard Model: JE40_BZ
- BIOS Revision: 3.5
- BIOS Type: Insyde Corp.
- BIOS SLIC: 2.1
- BIOS Link: http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...2963412214
find
quote
#47
Would anyone please help me about modding my bios to unlock menus, I have opened a thread about it two weeks ago at below link.

http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-To...us-Request
find
quote
#48
HP Pavillion tx2
BIOS Rev: F25
BIOS Type: Insyde H20 3.5
BIOS SLIC: Yes
BIOS Link: https://hotfile.com/dl/189861052/e923ead...L.rar.html

Can someone please mod the BIOS so that I can access all the hidden options, power and advanced menu
find
quote
#49
Do you guys still can't solution of unlocking this goddamn hp bioses?
find
quote
#50
I have a HP g72 b66ss and take it the file HP-F48_patched, but.. what i do with it?

I want the NX function for mi proccesor :/
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)