Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 88
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101458
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 514
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2868
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7257
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6978
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14333
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 243
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425382
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3831
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 522
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 324
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 542
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227337
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119527
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 382
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6989
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 610
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310541
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62214

[Unlocked] Acer S3-391
#1
Could someone please help with an unlocked version of my bios.

Acer S3-391 I3

Link to my currently installed bios
http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...ER&SC=PA_6

I would just like to be able to move my video memory up to 256, and I have been searching the net for days Angry ...

willing to donate for help.

Thank you !
find
quote
#2
(12-29-2013, 04:18 AM)Eternal Mangekyou Wrote:
(12-28-2013, 11:02 PM)Eternal Mangekyou Wrote: HaHaha Big Grin its very easy to unlock ur Bios because u r willing to donate wait I am uploading it dont worry Confusedad

By the way how much will you donate Tongue Dont worry Wink I had a look in your.bios and they are very easy to be modded

I really have been searching this forum for a couple of days, and I've seen your posts. There are a quite a few, but I don't believe I've ever actually seen you upload anything just ask about donations. I'm sorry if I sound a bit skeptical...

I was being sincere about donating. I dont have much but its only fair if someone helps me fix something I cannot that I do, but I am patient, and I'm sure that people, I have seen upload will visit this post given enough time.
find
quote
#3
(12-29-2013, 08:52 AM)Eternal Mangekyou Wrote:
(12-29-2013, 08:20 AM)stric9 Wrote:
(12-29-2013, 04:18 AM)Eternal Mangekyou Wrote:
(12-28-2013, 11:02 PM)Eternal Mangekyou Wrote: HaHaha Big Grin its very easy to unlock ur Bios because u r willing to donate wait I am uploading it dont worry Confusedad

By the way how much will you donate Tongue Dont worry Wink I had a look in your.bios and they are very easy to be modded

I really have been searching this forum for a couple of days, and I've seen your posts. There are a quite a few, but I don't believe I've ever actually seen you upload anything just ask about donations. I'm sorry if I sound a bit skeptical...

I was being sincere about donating. I dont have much but its only fair if someone helps me fix something I cannot that I do, but I am patient, and I'm sure that people, I have seen upload will visit this post given enough time.

hahahBig Grin because now I am using a mobile which cant upload any file I know I am just asking about donations but you see I will mod your Bios and then you test the bios and then donate that time you will get proof if your modded bios works you have to give 30$

I have $10usd.. I completely understand if thats not enough. I'm sure someone on this great site can do it..... I'm also still looking at tutorials so enough time may pass that I can figure it out for myself.
find
quote
#4
Ok Thank you
find
quote
#5
Link removed because wrong file uploaded got confused
find
quote
#6
(01-10-2014, 12:29 PM)Republic Of Gamers Wrote: If you wait for Eternal Mangekyou you will get it after a very long time and hes just asking for donation so try this http://www.mediafire.com/?9h4dlbe9cj975z1 I replaced your security tab with advanced tab

Please post the results

I downloaded the file, but the insyde.exe says. Warning file size does not match. Is there something I need to do on my end for my pc to except it.
find
quote
#7
Sorry I uploaded the wrong file because I got confused I am uploading original modded bios for you after 10 hours
find
quote
#8
(01-10-2014, 01:27 PM)Republic Of Gamers Wrote: Sorry I uploaded the wrong file because I got confused I am uploading original modded bios for you after 10 hours
ok thank you. I will try it as soon as its uploaded. hopefully It will help me play a few small games on the go.
find
quote
#9
Sorry for being late I got busy try this http://www.mediafire.com/?rkm1zi6x97w7lcc please tell worked or not
find
quote
#10
(01-11-2014, 06:24 AM)Republic Of Gamers Wrote: Sorry for being late I got busy try this http://www.mediafire.com/?rkm1zi6x97w7lcc please tell worked or not

Thank you for the help.... It flashed, but when I restarted. It gave error: invalid flash, please press any key to reset system. Its probably something very simple to fix if I was any good at code.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)