Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 460
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104590
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 979
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3355
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8481
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8163
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14341
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 248
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425532
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3838
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 528
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 328
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 667
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227449
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119625
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 385
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6994
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 615
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310559
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62217

[Unlocked] Acer S3-391
#21
(01-12-2014, 02:22 AM)Republic Of Gamers Wrote: I am not Eternal Mangekyou I have seen his posts and he was only asking for donations and he didn't successfully modded a single bios Tongue but why do you think I am Eternal Mangekyou. So I used this tool and it generates a output.bin so do i have to modify the dump the same way as I modded bios and I saw in the download page of fptw that it.overites the bios region without warning even if something is wrong so can notebooks be recovered if something goes wrong while using fptw

You created your account shortly after his second account was banned, and I've seen you replace tabs instead of unlocking them. This is the same type of modifications that Eternal Mangekyou was trying to do. However he never succeded at doing this and you have. However, there are plently of differences between you two. My suspicions have been cleared, you've earned my trust Smile

The output.bin is the dump of the bios region of your chip. So as long as you keep a copy of the original, then you can always revert back to the original. And that's why I recommend you verify after the flash the make sure everything worked. It's a good idea to have a recovery USB ready incase someting goes wrong, eventhough it's extreamly rare for anything to go wrong. I've personaly never had any problems with fptw.

Also, yes, you just modify the output.bin the same way you modified other roms.
find
quote
#22
(01-12-2014, 03:22 AM)donovan6000 Wrote:
(01-12-2014, 02:22 AM)Republic Of Gamers Wrote: I am not Eternal Mangekyou I have seen his posts and he was only asking for donations and he didn't successfully modded a single bios Tongue but why do you think I am Eternal Mangekyou. So I used this tool and it generates a output.bin so do i have to modify the dump the same way as I modded bios and I saw in the download page of fptw that it.overites the bios region without warning even if something is wrong so can notebooks be recovered if something goes wrong while using fptw

You created your account shortly after his second account was banned, and I've seen you replace tabs instead of unlocking them. This is the same type of modifications that Eternal Mangekyou was trying to do. However he never succeded at doing this and you have. However, there are plently of differences between you two. My suspicions have been cleared, you've earned my trust Smile

The output.bin is the dump of the bios region of your chip. So as long as you keep a copy of the original, then you can always revert back to the original. And that's why I recommend you verify after the flash the make sure everything worked. It's a good idea to have a recovery USB ready incase someting goes wrong, eventhough it's extreamly rare for anything to go wrong. I've personaly never had any problems with fptw.

Also, yes, you just modify the output.bin the same way you modified other roms.

Thanks a lot
find
quote
#23
(01-12-2014, 03:26 AM)Republic Of Gamers Wrote:
(01-12-2014, 03:22 AM)donovan6000 Wrote:
(01-12-2014, 02:22 AM)Republic Of Gamers Wrote: I am not Eternal Mangekyou I have seen his posts and he was only asking for donations and he didn't successfully modded a single bios Tongue but why do you think I am Eternal Mangekyou. So I used this tool and it generates a output.bin so do i have to modify the dump the same way as I modded bios and I saw in the download page of fptw that it.overites the bios region without warning even if something is wrong so can notebooks be recovered if something goes wrong while using fptw

You created your account shortly after his second account was banned, and I've seen you replace tabs instead of unlocking them. This is the same type of modifications that Eternal Mangekyou was trying to do. However he never succeded at doing this and you have. However, there are plently of differences between you two. My suspicions have been cleared, you've earned my trust Smile

The output.bin is the dump of the bios region of your chip. So as long as you keep a copy of the original, then you can always revert back to the original. And that's why I recommend you verify after the flash the make sure everything worked. It's a good idea to have a recovery USB ready incase someting goes wrong, eventhough it's extreamly rare for anything to go wrong. I've personaly never had any problems with fptw.

Also, yes, you just modify the output.bin the same way you modified other roms.

Thanks a lot

So from what I gather. The only way for someone to help me out. Is for me to upload the bios dump the intel tool make with my it has my pc's info.
find
quote
#24
Dump your bios using fptw tool and upload it then I will mod it and then I will upload it again then flash it Tongue
find
quote
#25
Ok here is the output I got with ftpw http://www.mediafire.com/download/21jje2...output.bin
find
quote
#26
Hey stric9, can you verify if wether or not you can flash bios with fptw. We're running into some problems, so I want to know it all new Acers have a write lock on the bios region from the flash descriptor. So run the following:

Code:
fptw.exe -d output.bin -BIOS
Code:
fptw.exe -f output.bin -BIOS

This'll just dump the bios region, then flash it with that dump. If it gives you an error, then let us know. Be aware that there is always some risk involved with flashing bios.
find
quote
#27
nvm didn't read the dates on when this thread was created.
find
quote
#28
Hey donovan, and republic of gamers .. I want to thank you guys for all the help. I will donate all i can for the assistance....I fell asleep and dropped my laptop lol... So until my new screen comes. I'm kind of tko'd for a bit.. As soon as it arrives. I'll check the flash with ftpw.
find
quote
#29
(01-22-2014, 11:41 AM)stric9 Wrote: I fell asleep and dropped my laptop lol

Lol, it happens to all of us sometimes. Hope you get it up and working again soon Big Grin
find
quote
#30
(01-22-2014, 11:41 AM)stric9 Wrote: Hey donovan, and republic of gamers .. I want to thank you guys for all the help. I will donate all i can for the assistance....I fell asleep and dropped my laptop lol... So until my new screen comes. I'm kind of tko'd for a bit.. As soon as it arrives. I'll check the flash with ftpw.

Big Grin Try This after you get your new screen
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)