Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 91
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424380
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3608
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 270
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 197
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 298
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224380
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119161
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 270
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6778
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 397
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309682
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61955
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 615
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20268
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169253
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6336
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 817
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5785
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61188

[Unlocked, sp51315] HP DV7-1299ew bios vF.2D mod request adv. menu unlock
#21
(11-15-2011, 04:21 PM)camiloml Wrote: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

Test it and please post screenshots Wink

Hi, Camiloml


Can your help me to unlock advanced tab (menu) in BIOS and set my SSD from IDE to AHCI mode.



-Model: HP Envy dv6-7252er

-Bios Revision 3.7

-Bios Version: Insyde F.2D Rev. A, 04.08.2014

-Bios Mode UEFI

-Bios Type: Insyde H20

-Original Bios: http://h30641.www3.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp68001-68500/sp68425.exe



Thanks in advance. I really hope for your help.
And give me your paypal i have something for your job.
find
quote
#22
(12-03-2014, 09:18 AM)Bratello Wrote:
(11-15-2011, 04:21 PM)camiloml Wrote: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

Test it and please post screenshots Wink

Hi, Camiloml


Can your help me to unlock advanced tab (menu) in BIOS and set my SSD from IDE to AHCI mode.



-Model: HP Envy dv6-7252er

-Bios Revision 3.7

-Bios Version: Insyde F.2D Rev. A, 04.08.2014

-Bios Mode UEFI

-Bios Type: Insyde H20

-Original Bios: http://h30641.www3.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp68001-68500/sp68425.exe



Thanks in advance. I really hope for your help.
And give me your paypal i have something for your job.

Hi friend,
this is an RSA Signed Bios (I think onternaly) so We ca try using the sp57274.exe !
It's the older one, so if It will work We have got a win !
Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#23
(12-03-2014, 10:16 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(12-03-2014, 09:18 AM)Bratello Wrote:
(11-15-2011, 04:21 PM)camiloml Wrote: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

Test it and please post screenshots Wink

Hi, Camiloml


Can your help me to unlock advanced tab (menu) in BIOS and set my SSD from IDE to AHCI mode.



-Model: HP Envy dv6-7252er

-Bios Revision 3.7

-Bios Version: Insyde F.2D Rev. A, 04.08.2014

-Bios Mode UEFI

-Bios Type: Insyde H20

-Original Bios: http://h30641.www3.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp68001-68500/sp68425.exe



Thanks in advance. I really hope for your help.
And give me your paypal i have something for your job.

Hi friend,
this is an RSA Signed Bios (I think onternaly) so We ca try using the sp57274.exe !
It's the older one, so if It will work We have got a win !
Let me know
Regards

This BIOS is designed to work with Windows 7 64 bit,  but i use Windows 8.1 64 bit. 

it will work correctly?
find
quote
#24
Hello Camiloml.
am looking for bios sp48895 whitelist removed.
-Manufacturer: HP COMPAQ
-Models: HP G61 G71 series with AMD Processors
Compaq Presario CQ61 CQ71 series with AMD Processors
-Bios revision: F15
-Released: 25 Mai 2010
-Bios Type: Insyde

I had seen that you have helped someone else out with this one a while back but when I follow the dropbox link I get error 404 "we can't find the page you're looking for.
Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.
find
quote
#25
(12-03-2014, 02:19 PM)Myk Wrote: Hello Camiloml.
am looking for bios sp48895 whitelist removed.
-Manufacturer: HP COMPAQ
-Models: HP G61 G71 series with AMD Processors
Compaq Presario CQ61 CQ71 series with AMD Processors
-Bios revision: F15
-Released: 25 Mai 2010
-Bios Type: Insyde

I had seen that you have helped someone else out with this one a while back but when I follow the dropbox link I get error 404 "we can't find the page you're looking for.
Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Here You Go It's a wonderful work from TTAV134 :

http://rghost.net/59410494

Let me know
Regards

P.S. I am sorry but our Great Camiloml is not present for now !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#26
(12-03-2014, 01:13 PM)Bratello Wrote:
(12-03-2014, 10:16 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(12-03-2014, 09:18 AM)Bratello Wrote:
(11-15-2011, 04:21 PM)camiloml Wrote: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

Test it and please post screenshots Wink

Hi, Camiloml


Can your help me to unlock advanced tab (menu) in BIOS and set my SSD from IDE to AHCI mode.



-Model: HP Envy dv6-7252er

-Bios Revision 3.7

-Bios Version: Insyde F.2D Rev. A, 04.08.2014

-Bios Mode UEFI

-Bios Type: Insyde H20

-Original Bios: http://h30641.www3.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp68001-68500/sp68425.exe



Thanks in advance. I really hope for your help.
And give me your paypal i have something for your job.

Hi friend,
this is an RSA Signed Bios (I think onternaly) so We ca try using the sp57274.exe !
It's the older one, so if It will work We have got a win !
Let me know
Regards

This BIOS is designed to work with Windows 7 64 bit,  but i use Windows 8.1 64 bit. 

it will work correctly?

Ok, let's try to install a version F.0A.  Once, installer is needed under windows 8.1.
find
quote
#27
(12-03-2014, 04:13 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(12-03-2014, 02:19 PM)Myk Wrote: Hello Camiloml.
am looking for bios sp48895 whitelist removed.
-Manufacturer: HP COMPAQ
-Models: HP G61 G71 series with AMD Processors
Compaq Presario CQ61 CQ71 series with AMD Processors
-Bios revision: F15
-Released: 25 Mai 2010
-Bios Type: Insyde

I had seen that you have helped someone else out with this one a while back but when I follow the dropbox link I get error 404 "we can't find the page you're looking for.
Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Here You Go It's a wonderful work from TTAV134 :

http://rghost.net/59410494

Let me know
Regards

P.S. I am sorry but our Great Camiloml is not present for now !

Thanks so much for your help, BDMaster! Worked like a charm! And thanks to TTAV134 for his/her work!
find
quote
#28
(12-03-2014, 04:13 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(12-03-2014, 02:19 PM)Myk Wrote: Hello Camiloml.
am looking for bios sp48895 whitelist removed.
-Manufacturer: HP COMPAQ
-Models: HP G61 G71 series with AMD Processors
Compaq Presario CQ61 CQ71 series with AMD Processors
-Bios revision: F15
-Released: 25 Mai 2010
-Bios Type: Insyde

I had seen that you have helped someone else out with this one a while back but when I follow the dropbox link I get error 404 "we can't find the page you're looking for.
Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Here You Go It's a wonderful work from TTAV134 :

http://rghost.net/59410494

Let me know
Regards

P.S. I am sorry but our Great Camiloml is not present for now !
This link is dead. Any chance on a reupload? I tried the Camiloml version, but that disables the bios unfortunately. Would like to try the version from TTAV134, but the links are all dead.
find
quote
#29
Hi to all,
I need help with the following problem.
- Can I disable Whitelist in Bios New WiFi card? (Realtek RTL8821AE AW-CB161H)
- Can I add support to the BIOS CPU lntel quad core Q9100 SLB5G 2.26G 12M?
I want to unlock all options available for my comp.

If someone have a BIOS that i can use please poste link,
If someone have ideas please wright,

-Manufacturer: HP dv7-1160er (Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU T9600 @ 2.80GHz)
-Motherboard Model: Compal 30F4 99.B6
-Chipset: Intel PM45 Rev.07
-Southbridge: Intel 82801IM (ICH9-M)
-Bios brand: Hewlett-Packard
-Bios revision: F.2D
-Bios Download Link: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp51001-51500/sp51315.exe

Thanks for spared time,
Maxim.
find
quote
#30
looking for an bios mod for my HP Pavilion dv7-6c51ei. please help?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)