Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 24
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424232
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3565
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 230
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 166
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 259
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223940
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119112
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 241
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6748
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 361
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309561
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61908
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 574
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20229
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169174
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6275
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 777
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5744
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61128

What browser do you use?
#1
Hello everyone,

I have the list of some browsers. which one do you use of them ? Here is the list of browsers. Just look at this :

1) Internet Explorer ,
2) Opera ,
3) Google Chrome,
4) Mozilla Firefox ,
5) Safari ,
6) Netscape Navigator,
7) SeaMonkey,

I had Internet Explorer but now I use Mozilla Firefox mostly else I use Netscape navigator and Opera ... Which is the best choice for you ?
find
quote
#2
I use
1,
3,
4,
7
and some other stuff too
like
8 srware IRON (based upon chromium core)
9 chromium (self compiled)
10 Galeon
11 Lynx/Links
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Sometimes you just have to try to be sure it is not working...
[Image: logo.png]
I am back in here as I promised! Big Grin So tell me your needs!
find
quote
#3
IE but Firefox for this forum cos my internet explorer doesnt seem to like this site Tongue
find
quote
#4
Firefox hands down. Never got on with internet explorer and chrome, just wish html5 video extensions worked on firefox tho.

@1234s282

TheWiz said that he was working on the M2N-Sli Deluxe 1801 bios with another forum member and I thought maybe it was you? I've been eagarly holding on since last night after being assured it was a quick job and I just wanted to ask if maybe it was sitting ready to go because im ready to flash lol. This update will mean alot to a whole bunch of people and im trying to arrange all this so everyone can benefit. I've been posting on lots of sites where people have the same motherboard and ive made them aware that ive contacted this site and that they can donate in appreciation once the working tested bios (flash tested out by me) is available.

Here is the link to the bios http://www.sendspace.com/file/f2ay33

Apparently all that needed updating was the AGESA function calls for correct AM3 cpu recognition

Thanks again

[Image: 1100979.png] Big Grin
find
quote
#5
(03-17-2010, 09:16 AM)Ace Wrote: Firefox hands down. Never got on with internet explorer and chrome, just wish html5 video extensions worked on firefox tho.

@1234s282

TheWiz said that he was working on the M2N-Sli Deluxe 1801 bios with another forum member and I thought maybe it was you? I've been eagarly holding on since last night after being assured it was a quick job and I just wanted to ask if maybe it was sitting ready to go because im ready to flash lol. This update will mean alot to a whole bunch of people and im trying to arrange all this so everyone can benefit. I've been posting on lots of sites where people have the same motherboard and ive made them aware that ive contacted this site and that they can donate in appreciation once the working tested bios (flash tested out by me) is available.

Here is the link to the bios http://www.sendspace.com/file/f2ay33

Apparently all that needed updating was the AGESA function calls for correct AM3 cpu recognition

Thanks again

Sorry Ace , its not me!

1234s282
find
quote
#6
No probs, i spoke to WizKid a few mins ago and the new bios should be listed within a couple of hours. So it would seem it is all taken care of thanks. Tongue

[Image: 1100979.png] Big Grin
find
quote
#7
(01-23-2010, 02:29 AM)dubizoobi Wrote: Hello everyone,

I have the list of some browsers. which one do you use of them ? Here is the list of browsers. Just look at this :

1) Internet Explorer ,
2) Opera ,
3) Google Chrome,
4) Mozilla Firefox ,
5) Safari ,
6) Netscape Navigator,
7) SeaMonkey,

I had Internet Explorer but now I use Mozilla Firefox mostly else I use Netscape navigator and Opera ... Which is the best choice for you ?

heres a nifty IE9 preview
http://ie.microsoft.com/testdrive/

Nick
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)