Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424120
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3551
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 209
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 160
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 249
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223707
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119093
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 235
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6734
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 350
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309485
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61903
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 563
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20213
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169133
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6259
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 765
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5732
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61102
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274942

Xeon E3 1280 v5 on MSI H110M Pro-VH
#1
Hi everyone;

I found this thread and I am wondering if it would be possible to upgrade my current i5 7400 to a Xeon E3 1280 V5, keeping my Motherboard MSI H110M PRO-VH
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...e3-1245-v5

The spec of the processor is this:
https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/...0-ghz.html

And my Mobo has this on GPU-Z:

[Image: 3kkqZgC]
https://ibb.co/3kkqZgC

I am not sure if this is possible but I am optimist about it.

I would have tried already the procedure in the thread above, but the link for the tool is missing Sad

Thanks in advance!
find
quote
#2
(09-27-2021, 12:37 PM)Brufff Wrote: I would have tried already the procedure in the thread above, but the link for the tool is missing Sad
Download Intel CSME System Tools v11 from this link - https://mega.nz/folder/qdVAyDSB#FLCPaDVIsPYiy2TAUjD7RQ
find
quote
#3
Thank you so much!
On my way
find
quote
#4
It... works! In my case it does not complain about the processor

https://ibb.co/4YsnfWP

I am speechless. Let's see how it works in the next days.
find
quote
#5
Everything runs at its finest (for me).

I will now try to make the latest possible compatible version.

According to this:
https://es.msi.com/Motherboard/support/H...#down-bios

On 2016-01-28, they touched the microcode, so I think that the latest that will work with our current method is the previous one.
I will save some time to test it.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)