Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14003
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 107
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424477
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3622
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 286
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 208
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 308
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224561
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119175
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 274
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6790
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 409
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309733
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61966
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 625
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20280
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169337
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6353
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 828
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5800

foxconn g33m05g1 unlock request
#1
is there anyone out here who knows anything about this board, the foxconn g33m05g1? I bought it as a replacement for my dell inspiron 530s when the original foxconn board bit the dust. I was unable to afford a true foxconn g33m board, so I got this. the splash screen says it was from an emachine, though I have not the slightest idea which one. with the splash screen disabled it says something about bearlake at the bottom. I am looking for an unlocked bios for it, with overclocking and/or the foxconn control menus. actually, any advanced option would do, as there is not much that can be done with the current bios. I know it uses the smaller bios akin to the real foxconn board, as opposed to the larger bios used by dell. I can send the bios file to whoever can help, if someone can indeed help, or knows anything about it. my email is ctrainorwkf@gmail.com. thanks in advance. chaz
find
quote
#2
Please provide a link to the BIOS download, you can find this on the manufacturers website.

Thanks.

find
quote
#3
here is a link to the website for the bios file. it is from a gateway fx4710 series computer.
http://support.gateway.com/support/drivers/getFile.asp?id=22400&dscr=Intel%20G33%20Motherboard%20BIOS%20Version%20841P091G&uid=327947952
and just in case, i attached a zip of the bios file i directly downloaded.
thanks, chaz



Attached Files
.zip   841P091G.zip (Size: 919.67 KB / Downloads: 24)
find
quote
#4
Its an award bios not phoenix .
moved to the right section ( award unlocking requests ).


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote
#5
here is what i managed to do with the bios. if anyone is interested in further investigation, please let me know.


Attached Files
.bin   841C091C.BIN (Size: 1 MB / Downloads: 28)
find
quote
#6
(02-09-2012, 12:08 PM)justchaz Wrote: here is what i managed to do with the bios. if anyone is interested in further investigation, please let me know.

I'm interested, although the .bin file listed is corrupt; it says it's too small to flash; I'd love to get a copy of your modded instance. Big Grin

Thx!
find
quote
#7
(02-15-2012, 07:50 PM)BlkHole Wrote:
(02-09-2012, 12:08 PM)justchaz Wrote: here is what i managed to do with the bios. if anyone is interested in further investigation, please let me know.

I'm interested, although the .bin file listed is corrupt; it says it's too small to flash; I'd love to get a copy of your modded instance. Big Grin

Thx!

Nevermind, I got it working, although it doesn't actually have the features in a usable state? I see OC options but there are no details once you drill down??
find
quote
#8
I know. it is incredibly frustrating. I have the machine broken down right now, as I recently acquired an inspiron 530 non slimline, an i became too frustrated trying to pad mod the e4500 like I did with the e2140 and get it to work with the slimline power supply and the emachines board. I recently built my own power supply to fit another case (not a slim case nor a full sized case), as that was part of the problem. I was hoping someone else would be able to pick up where I left off and try to remove some of the blocks on the bios if possible. I just do not know enough about bioses. I run os x on every computer that I get my hands on, so software overclocking is not an option. Hopefully someone will eventually figure this thing out.
I just wish I could flash the bios for a real foxconn g33m board or for the intel equivalent, though everyone says OCing with the g33 chipset is next to impossible. I dunno.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)