Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 796
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108038
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1314
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3541
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9214
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8765
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14359
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425647
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3844
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 534
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 332
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 724
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227596
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119718
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6999
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 622
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310592
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62224

lenovo z51 70 bios advanced
#1
google translate italian

I do not know if it's the right section of the forum
I have a notebook lenovo Z51 70 just bought bios 1.03 (I think) trying to enter the bioswith random keys alt fn of the various f1 f2 etc. I'm not sure I got in menu advanced clockmanagement ram choice pcie graphics card, overclock etc. now wonder if anyone knowsthe key combination because I do not know what I crushed



google translate italian 
non so se è la sezione giusta del forum 
ho un notebook lenovo z51 70 appena acquistato bios 1.03 (credo) tentando di entrare nel bios con tasti a caso  alt fn del i vari f1 f2 ecc  non so bene sono entrato in menu advanced  gestione clock ram scelta scheda grafica pcie  , overclock ecc ora  chiedo se qualcuno conosce la combinazione di tasti perchè non so quali ho schiacciato
find
quote
#2
Use this tool run It as Admin and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/658W4s2SF

http://rghost.net/6ZV8PlTYX

Use AIDA64 tool too (cracked version to get FULL REPORT) and upload a Report too

let me know
Regards


P.S. where You came from ?

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#3
google translate
thanks to the interest unfortunately I can change BIOS still under warranty
I was wondering if anyone knows what buttons to press to advanced bios are entered once by pressing keys do not remember which if f2 + alt + ctrl + win or other f .. Unfortunately boot win 10 fast should I remove hard drives and groped fortune I'm sure it was not normal bios with f2 already 'entered and not much put hand
sorry if I do not speak English and use google translator
find
quote
#4
Ok mate,
I know there is a Backdoor into all Bioses manufacturers and I studied It and make
Research !
Try this :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-S...a-2-13-Pro

"FN+F2+R"

On HP We can use F10 + A and Others !
Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#5
I tried but does not work if I still find the combination place on the forum
thank you
find
quote
#6
Hi mate,
If You will find the Sequence then please report here It so i will be try to locate
into Bios the Address where It's allocated !
Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#7
I am several days that I try and I must point thanks
find
quote
#8
Use this tool run It as Admin and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/658W4s2SF

http://rghost.net/6ZV8PlTYX

Use AIDA64 tool too (cracked version to get FULL REPORT) and upload a Report too

let me know
Regards

Upload the Bios Backup here and I will try to find the sequence Keys into Wink

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#9
BACKUP_Tools14a error log and universal tool no identify bios
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)