Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Lenovo Z50-70 & Z40-70 (9BCNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

After several attempts of trying to hack the bios by myself using the provided tutorials using phenixtool, hex editor, etc... all failed, a weird error is shown which i cant track much as no more information is documented about that  Sad

[Image: error.png]

Hence i beg for your help and will provide donation to the bios guru who can help.

This is my results file:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/lyefyi

Bios version: 9BCN26WW

Thanks in advance.
Hello, Ivan!
Your mod completed and sent in PM!Check it!
(04-14-2016, 12:34 PM)Da Vinci Code Wrote: [ -> ]Your mod completed and sent in PM!Check it!

Hi Da Vinci, many many thanks for the mod, im already using the new wireless chipset and the speed now is so fast!

Although i have an issue now, i cant enter the BIOS!
FN+F2/FN+10/Fn+11/Fn+12/Supr shortcuts dont work now, theres a special key combination now to access ?

Best Regards.
So you cannot get access to bios setup menu,right?
I will redo mod without unlocked tabs.
It is very strange because other users havent problems with Bios setup menu after flashing procedure.
I can only enter the bios using shift + reboot button on Windows or keeping pushing the NOVO button (but i need to push it with a [censored] and its not much confortable), but not with regular button combinations.
If you are that kind of sending me the bios without the new tabs, i dont really need them, the important thing was the whitelist as i have hackintosh installed and the old wireless card didnt worked on Mac.
Thanks !
I sent in PM new mod with disabled whitelist only!Check it!
Hello!
Your mod completed and sent in PM!
Hi,

is anybody out there who could remove my wifi-card whitelist?

Lenovo Z50-70 i5, x64
Actual Wi-fi-Card: Realtek RTL8723BE PCI-E NIC
New Wi-fi-Card: Broadcom BCM94352Z
Bios-Backup (made with Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0): LENOVO-9BCN26WW

I will donate!

Thanks!
Hey all so i have just purchased a AC7625 Dual band Intel adapter and like many on this forum was unaware of the white-list that the wonderful manufacturer kindly put in place i am interested in having someone with the correct skill and brains editing my bios file pretty please Big Grin
Of course i will kindly donate to them which once the job is done i will pm you who ever you maybe an discuss the amount an time frame in which to expect my 1st donation 

I am very grateful for any and all help as I have been trying to learn with How to's an basic knowledge as this is the 1st time i have ever looked at x64 etc 

https://www.sendspace.com/file/dkeipd
(This is the result.rar created by BACKUP_Tools12.exe) 
Please contact me with any questions for information required
Once again thanks in advance guys an girls Smile
Also Admin if anything is out of line with the rules please tell me an i will correct Smile