Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Lenovo Z580 BIOS Mod V3.1 FINAL [02/07] [DOWNLOAD]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
(10-23-2015, 11:08 PM)dioen Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately, as I said before, I am not able to go to BIOS setup anymore. F2, del, even novo button doesn't work. Is there chance that BIOS mod will solve problem? Can you make me file with SN and MOBO numer from files I gave you?

Thank you Smile

EDIT:

I just flashed your final bios mod. It's excellent! But as I expected I lost SN and UUID. If you be able to modify bios for me with my numbers it would be perfect! And now I am able to access bios again, THANK YOU!

Hi, here is your custom bios.bin https://www.sendspace.com/file/c4azy2
on my keyboard , zxcv mö hg doesnt works, is that about bios because it happeneed when i res my notebook , im usin win7 64bit , can you give me bios update?
Edit again: now everything working good Wink
Hi i want to make a egpu project for my pc. The whitelist is a problem for that. How do i install this . I never installed a file type like this.
I tried from boot menu but not worked.

I have backup my bios with ftp_backup-bios.exe if it helps.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/rhtihy

Can anyone help me ?
Hi, you need to put DOS on a USB using Rufus, copy the files to the root of the USB, boot from it and type flash.bat
I do it but nothing happens. Just black screen with nothing after 30 secs windows screen comes. Usb is in first place on boot list. Do i need some other settings
Is it possible that camera is not being recognized after flashing modded bios? I can't make camera working anyway... Windows 10 Sad
(10-31-2015, 03:19 PM)expo-9009 Wrote: [ -> ]I do it but nothing happens. Just black screen with nothing after 30 secs windows screen comes. Usb is in first place on boot list. Do i need some other settings

You need to disable UEFI Boot/Enable Legacy Mode in BIOS before booting to USB
(10-31-2015, 04:21 PM)dioen Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible that camera is not being recognized after flashing modded bios? I can't make camera working anyway... Windows 10 Sad

For some reason when "Boot Speed" in BIOS is set to "Fast" it causes the webcam not to work, try setting it to "Normal". Not sure why it does that though
Problem solved. Thank you! Do you think the problem will be in UEFI also?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25