Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Lenovo Z580 BIOS Mod V3.1 FINAL [02/07] [DOWNLOAD]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
established only KBC Version not changed
It would be great if You add option to disable bluetooth).
Is it real?

Sorry), on my Z580 (core-i3/6/500) I see BT options).
Thank you, begin testing.
Hello.
Sorry for the little offtop qestion: my ideapad z580 have password-locked bios, and enabled "secure boot" option. I can only boot efi/uefi OS.
How I can flash this bios from windows 8/10? Or, maybe, there exists way to boot DOS in EFI-mode?
Hey all I'm totally F'd.. working on a friends lenovo z580. had wn 8 originally and she upgraded to 10.. but system was having lots of issues. I told her I could wipe it and freshly install win 7 which is what she wanted in the first place. When I go the laptop i could not get into the BIOS on boot with any combination tried everything. As I have read it is a common issue with this model. Anyways I got fed up and decided to pulled the HDD and try to boot, well the MFer would not boot into setup or anything. No splash screen nothing... it turns on, leds light up, screen lights up as if something is about to happen and nothing... tried putting the HDD back in and same thing nothing... I can use the one touch recovery button and I get the menu but when I select anything it goes back to the same thing. I have tried winflash with the proper bios no luck, tried a few different methods including this custom bios but I still get nothing. any idea on the proper BIOS recovery method for this laptop, some say fn+r on boot but when I do that it quickly tunrs on usb flashes and shuts down and reboots with nothing and I see the usb light go on every 10 secs but nothing loads or flashes... I have also tried windows key +B no luck... I am not sure if the bios on here was the 5FCN95WW or 5FCN35WW but i'm guess 5 considering all the issues i'm having.. anyways please any ideas will be much appricated..
Hello. I have a problem. I have a lenovo z580, after a bios update to version V3.1 FINAL, I have problems with the brightness. in the BIOS screen is well illuminated, but when you start windows, dim, and the scale of brightness control is to the max, but you can hold down the Fn + up, then brightens, but when you restart again, the dark screen.
Does it change my SN and UUID?Should i edit .bin file before flash?
(02-06-2016, 03:28 PM)max.offreal Wrote: [ -> ]Hello.
Sorry for the little offtop qestion: my ideapad z580 have password-locked bios, and enabled "secure boot" option. I can only boot efi/uefi OS.
How I can flash this bios from windows 8/10? Or, maybe, there exists way to boot DOS in EFI-mode?

Sorry I don't think there is any EFI DOS.
(02-15-2016, 08:32 PM)Sartorius23 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey all I'm totally F'd.. working on a friends lenovo z580. had wn 8 originally and she upgraded to 10.. but system was having lots of issues. I told her I could wipe it and freshly install win 7 which is what she wanted in the first place. When I go the laptop i could not get into the BIOS on boot with any combination tried everything. As I have read it is a common issue with this model. Anyways I got fed up and decided to pulled the HDD and try to boot, well the MFer would not boot into setup or anything. No splash screen nothing... it turns on, leds light up, screen lights up as if something is about to happen and nothing... tried putting the HDD back in and same thing nothing... I can use the one touch recovery button and I get the menu but when I select anything it goes back to the same thing. I have tried winflash with the proper bios no luck, tried a few different methods including this custom bios but I still get nothing. any idea on the proper BIOS recovery method for this laptop, some say fn+r on boot but when I do that it quickly tunrs on usb flashes and shuts down and reboots with nothing and I see the usb light go on every 10 secs but nothing loads or flashes... I have also tried windows key +B no luck... I am not sure if the bios on here was the 5FCN95WW or 5FCN35WW but i'm guess 5 considering all the issues i'm having.. anyways please any ideas will be much appricated..

Don't worry, its a common fault with easy fix!!

all you need to do is make a Win 10 USB (UEFI) - has to be UEFI not Legacy, then plug usb in, the computer will boot to USB, install Win 10, then update Z580 BIOS from Lenovo site, from there you can access BIOS and Install Win 7 no problem, any other issues please PM me as I dont monitor this thread, thank you.
(02-27-2016, 08:59 AM)alecto Wrote: [ -> ]Does it change my SN and UUID?Should i edit .bin file before flash?

If you know how to then yes, otherwise let me know and Ill do it for you. (PM)
Thank you so much the mod is flawless, I can finally get my eGPU to work! If anyone is getting bluescreens when booting into windows 7, set SATA mode to compatible in the config menu.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25