Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Lenovo Z580 BIOS Mod V3.1 FINAL [02/07] [DOWNLOAD]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
I did the update and it worked. Thanks a lot.
I did encounter the brightness bug again (setting the brighntess up max in bios worked with 95WW but not with the modded version any more)

I found a solution for this bug: Just insall the driver from: http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...02us24.exe
Brightness will turn maximum short after the Windows startup.
You can deactivate the (useless) Hotkey driver in Auto Run to hide the oldschool display overlays
Hello,

I am new here and basically know nearly nothing about computers but I wanted to remove the whitelist on my Z580, I have never updated the BIOS before and do I just need to download the zip file, put it on a USB, flash the thing on the USB and it should be sorted?

My BIOS version: 5FCN30WW

P.S Whitlist removeal is for an EGPU that required the wifi card slot.

Thanks
Mason
I flashed this bios, and the process was smooth, but then I can't boot up my system (Win 10 x64) I get bootloop at blue Windows logo. The same with UEFI on and off. My machine is the Z580 with i7 3612QM, 16 g's ram, GT635M and OCZ Trion 240g's ssd. What should I do?
What to do , turn system on and off a few times until it says Automatic Repair, let it load and select startup repair, technically flashing the BIOS shouldn't affect the OS
I recall having a similar problem when I changed two 4gb memories to two 8gb - I did a CMOS reset then. Right now I have the rotating wheel and automatic repair preparation. How long should that be? I'm waiting for like 10mins now...

Tapnięte za pomocą Honoraty Siódmej
I waited for more than 30 mins and it doesn't boot up. I have no idea why. I did a request just for whitelist removal in another thread. I hope it will boot up then.
thanks
(06-07-2016, 08:12 AM)CaptainCosmotic Wrote: [ -> ]I did the update and it worked. Thanks a lot.
I did encounter the brightness bug again (setting the brighntess up max in bios worked with 95WW but not with the modded version any more)

I found a solution for this bug: Just insall the driver from: http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...02us24.exe
Brightness will turn maximum short after the Windows startup.
You can deactivate the (useless) Hotkey driver in Auto Run to hide the oldschool display overlays

Thanks a lot. It's working flawlessly Smile
Please help how can i install this. I make bootable usb and add the files but when i try to run it said this is for 32 bit something.

Thank you.
how to run flash.bat in DOS.. please help
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25