Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Lenovo T440(S) (GJETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-05-2018, 02:55 PM)m6vitek Wrote: [ -> ]Hello people,
I also would apreciate, if someone can modify my ThinkPad T440s bios with:
-WLAN Whitelist edit
-advanced menu enable
Hi
Your mod completed.
Check your PM

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
Thanks Dudu,
your mod works fine!
Hi,

I have a Lenovo ThinkPad T440S with latest bios version and I want to remove Bios whitelist so I can install other Wifi Card that supports macOS

I have attached the Dumped bios with Ch341a Flash programmer tool.

Thank you !
Hi Folx.

I dumped the BIOS (GJET91WW) 2.41 / 9.5.15.1730 from my T440 with the Programmer. Could you Please remove the Whitelist from it? Many thx. Smile
(04-16-2018, 11:30 AM)Sascha77 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Folx.

I dumped the BIOS (GJET91WW) 2.41 / 9.5.15.1730 from my T440 with the Programmer. Could you Please remove the Whitelist from it? Many thx. Smile
Hi
Your mod completed.
Check your messages

Thx. Flashed it. Seems working. Smile Is it possible to avoid the 2x5 beeps at the beginning? Security Chip is always disabled.
I would like to have my T440s Bios modified to remove the wwan/wlan whitelists and enable advanced menu option also.

http://www.filedropper.com/t440s-3
(04-28-2018, 12:54 PM)cyberwarp535 Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to have my T440s Bios modified to remove the wwan/wlan whitelists and enable advanced menu option also.

http://www.filedropper.com/t440s-3
Hi
Your mod completed.
Check your messages

Hi,

i got an T440s and want to remove the Whitelist so i can use an diffrent Wifi Card.

Can someone plz tell me how can i do this?
(05-07-2018, 04:09 AM)Landu Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

i got an T440s and want to remove the Whitelist so i can use an diffrent Wifi Card.

Can someone plz tell me how can i do this?
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only