Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Lenovo T440(S) (GJETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
oh ok, i thought it would only be possible with software.

Was it not possible to do it only via software? Without the programmer
(05-07-2018, 04:21 AM)Landu Wrote: [ -> ]oh ok, i thought it would only be possible with software.

Was it not possible to do it only via software? Without the programmer
Only SPI-programmer
(04-17-2018, 11:37 AM)Sascha77 Wrote: [ -> ]Thx. Flashed it. Seems working. Smile Is it possible to avoid the 2x5 beeps at the beginning? Security Chip is always disabled.

You had the same problem with the 5beep ?
What did you do?
(05-11-2018, 12:27 PM)AccountSaver Wrote: [ -> ]You had the same problem with the 5beep ?
What did you do?
TPM chip - disabled
Please help me with whitelist removal. Thank you.
(06-04-2018, 12:40 PM)hybrid72 Wrote: [ -> ]Please help me with whitelist removal. Thank you.
Hi
Your mod completed.
Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
Is there a solution to remove the WiFi whitelist?
(06-07-2018, 09:36 PM)mbze430 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a solution to remove the WiFi whitelist?
yes, but bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
Hello Forum,

I might ask for a removal of my whitelist in Bios because i want to use my new Broadcomm BCM94352Z WIFI and Bluetooth card in my Lenovo. 

Attached i send my actual BIOS saved with the bios programmer prorgam from the CH341A Programmer. Smile

[attachment=14504]
(06-15-2018, 11:33 AM)ToKib Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Forum,

I might ask for a removal of my whitelist in Bios because i want to use my new Broadcomm BCM94352Z WIFI and Bluetooth card in my Lenovo. 

Attached i send my actual BIOS saved with the bios programmer prorgam from the CH341A Programmer. Smile
Hi
Your mod completed.
Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!