Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Lenovo T440(S) (GJETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-05-2018, 01:57 PM)jp776 Wrote: [ -> ]Would you please help with the whitelist removal and the advanced menu?
Thanks!
Hi
Your mod completed.
Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
Hi.  Please remove whitelist, unlock advanced menu.  SPI dump for T440S on BIOS v2.49 attached, chip is W25Q64FW.  Many thanks!
(08-10-2018, 09:09 PM)paddyo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi.  Please remove whitelist, unlock advanced menu.  SPI dump for T440S on BIOS v2.49 attached, chip is W25Q64FW.  Many thanks!
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
Is there something unique to each T440s that requires the SPI dump? I have a T440s, wouldn't mind having the BIOS mentioned above (2.49) with the whitelist removed, not sure what the advanced menu will do for me but sure that would be awesome as well. The links for the BIOS "dump" tools all appear to be down or locked or useless, so, if I wanted to provide the necessary dump, what tool should I use at this point?

Thanks for any assistance. I am currently still using BIOS GJET77WW (2.27) and will just keep using this for the time being. The T440s Model is: 20AQ008FUS
(08-11-2018, 07:38 PM)Tiberian Wrote: [ -> ]Is there something unique to each T440s that requires the SPI dump? I have a T440s, wouldn't mind having the BIOS mentioned above (2.49) with the whitelist removed, not sure what the advanced menu will do for me but sure that would be awesome as well. The links for the BIOS "dump" tools all appear to be down or locked or useless, so, if I wanted to provide the necessary dump, what tool should I use at this point?

Thanks for any assistance. I am currently still using BIOS GJET77WW (2.27) and will just keep using this for the time being. The T440s Model is: 20AQ008FUS
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
Hi i would like to have the Whitelist and advanced menu to be unlocked thanks!
Specifications:
Laptop: Lenovo Thinkpad T440s
UEFI BIOS Version: GJET99WW (2.49)
BIOS Date: 05-06-2018
Embedded Controller Version: GJHT29WW (1.13)

https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/nz/en/produ.../downloads
(08-15-2018, 06:49 PM)natzzzy9119 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi i would like to have the Whitelist and advanced menu to be unlocked thanks!
Specifications:
Laptop: Lenovo Thinkpad T440s
UEFI BIOS Version: GJET99WW (2.49)
BIOS Date: 05-06-2018
Embedded Controller Version: GJHT29WW (1.13)

https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/nz/en/produ.../downloads
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected! Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
Could you recommend a good SPI-programmer+SOIC8 from aliexpress ebay etc i am not in the USA

Thanks
So, my last try is already 2 years ago. I had to go back to original, because of the 5 beeps on boot. Are there any news about it? Is it now possible to use a patched BIOS with activated TPM?
(08-25-2018, 07:53 PM)bambi-is-evil Wrote: [ -> ]So, my last try is already 2 years ago. I had to go back to original, because of the 5 beeps on boot. Are there any news about it? Is it now possible to use a patched BIOS with activated TPM?
Hi
Security (TPM)Chip disable or inactive only