Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Today 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 54
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Yesterday 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 120
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1221870
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Yesterday 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118876
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 148
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6634
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 256
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308893
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61706
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 442
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20084
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168761
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6119
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 654
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5612
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60903
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274792
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 766
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24730
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 694723

[REQUEST] HP G62-b00 series (Intel) Whitelist Removal
#41
(04-12-2020, 04:21 AM)Maxinator500 Wrote:
(04-12-2020, 03:45 AM)Ash38gh Wrote: Can you send me a link to that site, as when I go to the HP support site it only gives me 2 options for BIOS, F.35 and F.48

Also where is the modded version?

Cheers.
Look, It was HP support site.


You can download this mod by using search form function of browser on this repo page

Can you send me a link to that HP site instead of a screen shot? My Hp site is different.
find
quote
#42
Leeenk
find
quote
#43
(04-12-2020, 04:58 AM)Maxinator500 Wrote: Leeenk

Thanks, but it won't allow a download on those links, they must have been removed.
find
quote
#44
(04-12-2020, 05:45 AM)Ash38gh Wrote:
(04-12-2020, 04:58 AM)Maxinator500 Wrote: Leeenk

Thanks, but it won't allow a download on those links, they must have been removed.

Wa? They are working properly for me.
find
quote
#45
(04-12-2020, 05:49 AM)Maxinator500 Wrote:
(04-12-2020, 05:45 AM)Ash38gh Wrote:
(04-12-2020, 04:58 AM)Maxinator500 Wrote: Leeenk

Thanks, but it won't allow a download on those links, they must have been removed.

Wa? They are working properly for me.

When I click on the link to download, it says here's your file with an arrow to the bottom left of the screen, but nothing appears. Tried it in multiple browsers.
find
quote
#46
(04-12-2020, 07:00 AM)Ash38gh Wrote: Thanks, but it won't allow a download on those links, t
When I click on the link to download, it says here's your file with an arrow to the bottom left of the screen, but nothing appears.
I have no idea why!
find
quote
#47
(04-12-2020, 07:06 AM)Maxinator500 Wrote:
(04-12-2020, 07:00 AM)Ash38gh Wrote: Thanks, but it won't allow a download on those links, t
When I click on the link to download, it says here's your file with an arrow to the bottom left of the screen, but nothing appears.
I have no idea why!
F.48 -

That's for F.48, you said Sp2190 in your earlier post. I can download F.48 but the mod doesn't work.
find
quote
#48
(04-12-2020, 07:51 AM)Ash38gh Wrote: That's for F.48, you said SP in your earlier post. I can download F.48 but the mod doesn't work.

And I asked myself why do you need a BIOS from the official site... Its modified version does not require installation on top of the original.
find
quote
#49
This file equals F.47 bios from support page, but with some changes and named mod.
find
quote
#50
Hello everyone, I got HP G62-b20SW. It's a model with Intel CPU and GPU only. I bought AR5B95 WiFi card, but it seems like it is whitelisted. I can use it, but everytime I want to restart or shutdown my laptop I have to insert old BCM card to get past the whitelist problem.
Here's the link for my BIOS:
https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp55001-5...p55430.exe
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)