Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Today 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 29
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Today 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 61
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Yesterday 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 124
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1221910
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Yesterday 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118882
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 151
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6635
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 258
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308904
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61710
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 445
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20088
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168771
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6121
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 655
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5615
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60904
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274793
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 767
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24730

[REQUEST] Lenovo G510 (79CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
(03-03-2024, 08:02 AM)dmladenov Wrote: Hello
I have Lenovo G510 20238 BIOS 79CN50WW (V3.09)
Please help me with a BIOS whitelist removal.

Thank you!
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
hello,
can i ask for whitelist removal please

G510
Northbridge Intel Haswell rev. 06
Southbridge Intel HM86 rev. C2
BIOS: 79CN50WW(V3.09)

lenovo bios link: https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...wgq309.exe
my bios created with 'Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0': https://filebin.net/6kuvq1pez37nrd4n
find
quote
(03-21-2024, 05:50 PM)Sergio717 Wrote: hello,
can i ask for whitelist removal please

G510
Northbridge Intel Haswell rev. 06
Southbridge Intel HM86 rev. C2
BIOS: 79CN50WW(V3.09)

lenovo bios link: https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...wgq309.exe
my bios created with 'Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected, you need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip
find
quote
Hello. I'm new here and I would like to remove Wi-Fi whitelist from my laptop - Lenovo G510
this is my bios

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/DY%2...HvF9c1dq1A

and tnks you bios-mods Big Grin
find
quote
(03-25-2024, 10:25 PM)ghostinoss Wrote: Hello. I'm new here and I would like to remove Wi-Fi whitelist from my laptop - Lenovo G510
this is my bios

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/DY%2...HvF9c1dq1A

and tnks you bios-mods Big Grin
Your bios is rewrite protected
You need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip
find
quote
(03-26-2024, 09:07 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(03-25-2024, 10:25 PM)ghostinoss Wrote: Hello. I'm new here and I would like to remove Wi-Fi whitelist from my laptop - Lenovo G510
this is my bios
https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/DY%2...HvF9c1dq1A
and tnks you bios-mods Big Grin
Your bios is rewrite protected
You need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip
 this no  protected  Big Grin and tnks  Tongue

find
quote
(03-22-2024, 06:19 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(03-21-2024, 05:50 PM)Sergio717 Wrote: hello,
can i ask for whitelist removal please

G510
Northbridge Intel Haswell rev. 06
Southbridge Intel HM86 rev. C2
BIOS: 79CN50WW(V3.09)

lenovo bios link: https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...wgq309.exe
my bios created with 'Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected, you need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip
Thank you for your time. I’ve successfully unlocked write access in all regions except the descriptor. Is it possible to remove the whitelist without needing to write to the descriptor?
find
quote
Hi people!

First of all, thanks a lot for the information in this thread. It is really a valuable resource for everyone.

That said, I wanted to ask you for some guidance. I'm want to use my old Lenovo G510 as a pfsense router with a mini-pcie NIC installed in the WLAN port. I've successfully followed this guide to remove the whitelist from the BIOS, and I've tested this works with an old WLAN card. However, the laptop doesn't detect the mini-pcie RTL8111F card I bought when installed in the WLAN port.

Even though I have some experience with electronics and microcontrollers, this is my first adventure with bios modding. My understanding is that since we have a PCI-e 2.0 1x lane in the WLAN port, the system should in principle be able to load the NIC correctly. So far, my research has led me to the following ideas on what might be missing:

- Missing DXE driver to load the NIC during UEFI initialization?
- Grounds, or voltage dividers, that feed reserved WLAN signals (like radio kill, etc.) might be required in the new card?
- Maybe pull-up or pull-down resistors missing in the new NIC card?
- I think there is also a USB lane in the WLAN port. The laptop might expect something being there in order to initialize the card?

I've been trying to analyze UEFI code using UEFITool and ghidra, but it is a bit too complicated. Maybe you can point me to a particular direction on how to achieve this?

If you need it, my working modded ROM is here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JA3uZQS...KPv2o/view.

Thanks a lot in advance.
find
quote
Hello
I have Lenovo G510 BIOS 79CN50WW (V3.09)
Please help me with a BIOS whitelist removal.

Thank you!

my bios
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sX8rdES...Coe_e/view
find
quote
(07-15-2024, 12:19 PM)hasankurtcebe Wrote: Hello
I have Lenovo G510 BIOS 79CN50WW (V3.09)
Please help me with a BIOS whitelist removal.

Thank you!
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)