Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6529
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 134
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308279
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61549
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 332
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19971
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168459
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5981
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 526
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5500
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60741
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274681
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 654
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24641
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693814
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 174026
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 926
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 512
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59547
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43070

HP Disabled Whitelist Mega Thread!
#1
[Image: hpbanner.jpg]

Due to the addition of some new information , we can now attempt to completely disable the wireless whitelist! While we have only had this method confirmed on a Phoenix bios, it is extremely likely that this new method will work for other bioses.

Update: Insyde bioses can also have their Wifi and WWAN whitelists removed

We are now redoing all of the wifi mods which didnt work to see if we acheive a better success rate. Smile

This thread will become a collection of HP bioses , regardless of bios type , which have had their wifi whitelist completely removed so that ANY wifi card should work! WWAN Whitelists may also have been removed but only if stated in the download filename.

Please note that these mods will not be confirmed until somebody tests them!. Files are sorted by HP ROM Image Filenames for convenience.

Flash at your own risk!

Contents

140AF0C / 1409F0C - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/140AF0C%2...34s282.zip

30A5F24 - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/30A5F24%2...34s282.zip - Currently removed - Tested and bricked , contact for file if you wish to test

30B7F42 - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/30B7F42%2...34s282.zip

30BBF2D - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/30BBF2D%2...20SLIC.zip - Mod Made And Confirmed By Pyrorob , Includes HP 2.1 SLIC

30CCF58 - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/30CCF58%2...34s282.zip

3069F08 - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/3069F08%2...34s282.zip

3069F21 - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/3069F21%2...34s282.zip - Remodded - Awaiting Feedback

309BF54 - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/309BF54%2...34s282.zip

3602F21 - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/3602F21%2...34s282.zip

3603F21 - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/3603F21%2...34s282.zip

3623F24 - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/3623F24%2...34s282.zip

3623F33 - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/3623F33%2...34s282.zip

3623F41 - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/3623F41%2...34s282.zip

Best Of Luck!
Admin
find
#2
First of all, congratulations! I would like to know please if these mods will include WWAN whitelist disables or only WLAN.
find
#3
(09-21-2010, 11:27 AM)vitorbs Wrote: First of all, congratulations! I would like to know please if these mods will include WWAN whitelist disables or only WLAN.

Just WLAN for now i think , i dont recall disabling WWAN Tongue as im not certain how its done
Admin
find
#4
Quick Update: We can now attempt WWAN disabling as well in Insyde Bioses and WWAN editing in AMI bioses

Regards
Admin
find
#5
The modded 3069F21 bios doesn't work! I've flashed my HP notebook with it and I am STILL getting the SAME 104 ERROR on every start up when I insert a 3rd party wlan card!! I've tried comparing your mod with a hex editor to the original bios which can be downloaded here -> http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-79666-1&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&product=3949605&sw_lang=&os=4063 and oddly I can't find any difference, are you sure that you uploaded the right file?
Can you please reupload/fix this mod? I really need a whitelist disabled bios so I finally can use my new wifi card.
find
#6
Can you remove the CQ41/dv4 1409/140A bios whitelist as well? BIOS is here.

find
#7
(09-30-2010, 09:46 AM)lolz3r Wrote: The modded 3069F21 bios doesn't work! I've flashed my HP notebook with it and I am STILL getting the SAME 104 ERROR on every start up when I insert a 3rd party wlan card!! I've tried comparing your mod with a hex editor to the original bios which can be downloaded here -> http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-79666-1&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&product=3949605&sw_lang=&os=4063 and oddly I can't find any difference, are you sure that you uploaded the right file?
Can you please reupload/fix this mod? I really need a whitelist disabled bios so I finally can use my new wifi card.

Thank you for the news , mod has been removed and will be remodded shortly.
find
#8
(09-30-2010, 10:33 PM)nando4 Wrote: Can you remove the CQ41/dv4 1409/140A bios whitelist as well? BIOS is here.

Some really odd things going on with this one , looks like .bin and .rom get combined together during flashing!!! :S Anyway the 2 bins were Insyde bioses so i removed the WWAN and WIFI whitelist modules from both of them , i couldnt touch the .rom but hopefully thats not important!

Also had to edit the Winflash.ini file as the modded files were saved with the standard Insyde .fd file format but that shouldnt make a different anyway.

Ive added this mod to the list above , you try it at your own risk!

Regards
Admin
find
#9
Hi guys, i'm the new.
I got a 2530p, the bios is F.12.
The download link:
ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp49001-49500/sp49009.exe
DOS based

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp49001-49500/sp49008.exe
Windows based

I want to change Intel Wifi Link 5100 to AR9287, but i got the "104" error message.
How can i remove/modify the whitelist or wlan card's ven_id/p_id/subsystem_id?
Thank you.
find
#10
I stumbled upon this site a couple weeks ago when trying to figure out how to add a wireless "N" card to my new (to me) Compaq nc8430 laptop. It looks like it can now be done but I am having a difficult time trying to figure out what all I need to do. It has the latest BIOS F.16. Do I download one of the files above? How do I know which one? I went to the tutorials page but it didn't seem to cover it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
find


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)