Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3550
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 209
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 160
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 249
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223705
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119093
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 235
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6734
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 350
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309485
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61903
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 563
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20213
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169133
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6259
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 765
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5732
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61102
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274942
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 882

HP MCP61PM-HM (Nettle3) 5.17 With Unlocked Overclocking Options
Can someone point me to the working flash for v2.2 im running windows 7 x64 AMD Phenom X4 9150e currently have bios version 5.29?
find
quote
Step by step instructions on how to use newer versions of linux would be helpful.....please!!!
find
quote
So I got my bios flashed but now when it posts it says IQR routing table error 01:09:00.. anyone got any ideas for fixing this?
find
quote
hey I have got a problem while trying to flash my bios it says its not a award bios binary file
find
quote
I have seem people sells BIOS Chip on Ebay, I am wondering if I order one for GeForce6100PM-M2 and replace it on my ECS Nettle3 board, would it work? Thanks
find
quote
It'll take some time to scroll through all the comments, so just quick reply here...

The said "GeForce6100PM-M2 (V7.0/V7.1)" BIOS download is this the original BIOS or a modified one with Over-clock abilities?
Don't have my old Phenom BE to unlock the over-clocking menu any more!

If it doesn't unlock the Over-clock, any chance for a request?

Cheers.

EDIT:
I bricked da ting :c
find
quote
Hey wiz Great post you have no idea how much fun ive been getting out of this mother board. I just have one question can I put a AMD Phenom II X6 Black 1100T 3300Mhz 125 W with aftermarket heatsink and fan or is it to much and will fry my board??
find
quote
I've still got a lot of reading on this thread, looking forward to trying to unlock and squeeze some more out of my old HP pc.

The link in the first post to a page about the motherboard gives a 404 now. I think this is what it is meant to find:
GeForce6100PM-M2 (V7.0/V7.1) http://www.ecs.com.tw/ECSWebSite/Product/Product_Detail.aspx?DetailID=1087&MenuID=20&LanID=0
find
quote
Is there any chance someone has worked this out recently with Ubuntu 11.04? That's what I tried first, but I got stuck trying to make flashrom. That fails and complains of a missing usb.h header.

To get there, I had already modified sources.list for apt-get to point to current servers - that let me get subversion successfully, and the svn co command appeared to complete properly too. I also tried to configure apt-get for universe and multiverse access, but the closest advice I found for resolving my make error involved, I believe, using apt-file - and I don't have that installed and still was unable to acquire it.

This is largely from my memory of running from CD, so let me know if there are any specifics I should recheck. I am very inexperienced with Linux in general, but otherwise have a lot of PC and software development experience.

When I ran into these obstacles, I also tried using Ubuntu 14.04.2, but it seems to have severe stability issues on my hardware. The whole system freezes soon after, or during, startup - keyboard and mouse lock, screen is often corrupted. I just found some recommendations to remove addin video cards, I'll try again tomorrow with that. I assume this should be pretty simple - I expect the terminal commands documented here likely work without any adjustment. But I've tried both 64 and 32 bit releases, booting from flash and dvd drives, but can't get far enough into a boot to even open a terminal window.
find
quote
(07-14-2009, 10:17 AM)TheWiz Wrote: (Yes, I am registered)
Here is the most recent unlocked BIOS for the HP Nettle 3:

[Image: Nettle3.jpg]

Update from kev711, Award moderator, who has provided a working instruction set and BIOS tested on V 2.2

THIS IS IT WORKING BIOS FOR Nettle3 MCP61PM-HM v2.1 and 2.2

PRIMARY:
GeForce6100PM-M2 (V7.0/V7.1) http://www.ecs.com.tw/ECSWebSite/Product...20&LanID=9

SECONDARY:
Update - Users have been reporting problems with this image, flash at your own risk. The one above should work fine.
DOES NOT WORK for V 2.2 of this board.
Abit NF-M2PV Motherboard
http://i44.tinypic.com/122c09s.jpg


NEW TEST BIOS:
See http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-HP-MCP61PM-HM-Nettle3-5-17-With-Unlocked-Overclocking-Options?page=28&highlight=nettle3
PC Chips A15G Series

Added:
AMD Phenom™ II processor (Socket AM3) / AMD Phenom™ processor (Socket AM2+) /AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 Dual Core/ Athlon™ 64 / Sempron processor
Support 95W Phenom™ II X6 processors
4 x Serial ATA 3.0Gb/s devices
RAID0, RAID1, RAID0+1, RAID5 configuration

Overclock with Ntune System Tools to find more settings http://www.nvidia.com/object/nforce_syst..._6.10.html

Also hit Ctrl + F1 in bios for more unhidden BIOS features

TESTED CPU's
AMD AM2+ Phenom x4 9150e 1.8GHz 65w
AMD AM3 Athlon II 245 2.9GHz 65w -OVERCLOCKED with Nvidia System Tools to 3.4GHz
AMD AM3 Phenom II x4 3.4GHz C3 125w BLACK EDITION Passed Prime95

CAUTION: IF using a (CPU) Processor higher than 95w you will need to UPGRADE to an AFTERMARKET Heatsink. The one that came stock with the HP/COMPAQ computer is not good enough for a high wattage processor

To clarify the instructions on Linux Using Ubuntu Live CD (11.04) (RECOMMENDED FLASH PROCEDURE)

Have files on flash drive...

open terminal
sudo apt-get install subversion
Ubuntu software center (search libpci)
install Linux PCI Utilities (Development files)

Now do (in terminal):
svn co svn://coreboot.org/flashrom/trunk flashrom
cd flashrom
make
sudo make install

navigate to flash drive in terminal: (mine was located at /media/745B-FD7D):
cd /media/{your dir}

backup old bios
sudo flashrom -r bios.bak (will store in curent directory)

now sudo flashrom -f -w BIOS.ROM (or whatever you named it)

run command again if it doesn't take the first time. Then you are done

Thanks,
TheWiz,Kev711

Hi, and sorry for my bad english.
I've a HP with MCP61PM-HM v.2.2 and an Athlon X2 4450e.
I would to flash the 61M27604 BIOS but under DOS i've found this IMPOSSIBLE because the original HP BIOS is made from AMI but the modded BIOS is from Award.
What i can do to replace the BIOS?!? Can I try to flash il with UniFlash?!? Is it safe to change the Award BIOS with the AMI?!?
Thank you!!!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)