Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 76
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424339
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3603
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 262
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 194
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 294
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224278
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119156
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 267
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6774
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 388
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309654
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61951
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 607
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20264
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169235
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6318
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 810
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5778
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61174

[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad S405 Whitelist Removal
#31
I have SPI programmer.My bios chipset is winbond W25Q64cv,I try several time moded bios update,but I couldn't it.Everytime gives failure.I think chipset has a some protection or my spi programmer software doesn't have capability(CH314A skygz software)
find
quote
#32
Can You read the Eeprom Chip to get the Dump ?
Would You upload It here ?
I will check to sse if It is right or wrong !
Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#33
I just received my test clip, and am reading up on how to mod the bios of my Lenovo S405. I'm not going to use one of those SPI programers, rather a Raspberry PI with flashrom. I went to grab the modifed bios that were posted in this thread, but the file has been taken down. Can you put it back up DBMaster, and explain what the various changes made to it are? Be happy to dump my current bios for you as well.
find
quote
#34
Ok friend,
Upload for me your Full Dump Firmware and I will glad to modify !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#35
(04-17-2015, 04:03 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok friend,
Upload for me your Full Dump Firmware and I will glad to modify !
Regards

OK, give me a bit to figure this out and hook it up. Are there tools I can look at the firmware myself, and guides on how to modify it? Curious on the process. Is there any difference to modified a dumped firmware as opposed to one downloaded from Lenovo?
find
quote
#36
Here You go (Generic) :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...5#pid74575

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...6#pid83126

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...programmer

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#37
(04-17-2015, 11:03 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Here You go (Generic) :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...5#pid74575

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...6#pid83126

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...programmer

Let me know
Regards

Thanks, I have finally had a chance to dump my bios. I used a raspberry Pi model 2 and a test clip. The test clip had too long of a lead, so I had to remove it, and just use short jumpers instead, so I spent a few hours mucking about with flashrom not being able to see the chip because of that. BDMaster, could you modify the Bios for me, and explain the changes that you make? I really just need to add a Intel 7260.HMWG AC Bluetooth Wlan card, and would be happy with any advanced menus to play around with

I did try and follow some guides for opening up the Bios in Andy's tool, but the level of understanding required to do so is just too much for right now, I really don't have that kind of time.
find
quote
#38
Here You go :

http://rghost.net/6PC6s5xBh

Let me know
Regards

Donate to me for my work and time . . . look into my Signature Wink

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#39
(05-10-2015, 05:24 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Here You go :

http://rghost.net/6PC6s5xBh

Let me know
Regards

Donate to me for my work and time . . . look into my Signature Wink

Thanks, that did the trick!
find
quote
#40
Does Somebody has any idea why my laptop is not reconising the ch341a, I can't install any driver
the light goes on but it doesn't work
I use a win 8.1 x64
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)