Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Latest Threads
M2N32-SLI Deluxe AM3 Support Request
Last Post: Alxstroi
Yesterday 11:08 PM
» Replies: 105
» Views: 71418
[Request] HP Elitebook 6930P WLAN Whitel...
Last Post: Maxinator500
Yesterday 10:51 PM
» Replies: 17
» Views: 6604
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-30 (A7CNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: carmelletomato
Yesterday 07:29 PM
» Replies: 46
» Views: 22096
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: colin89
Yesterday 06:04 PM
» Replies: 140
» Views: 41043
[REQUEST + BOUNTY] Lenovo Thinkpad P14s ...
Last Post: loadit
Yesterday 02:23 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 108
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro (76CNxxWW) W...
Last Post: Dudu2002
Yesterday 10:53 AM
» Replies: 845
» Views: 317309
[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad E130 (H4ETxxWW...
Yesterday 10:51 AM
» Replies: 509
» Views: 101114
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 11E (N15ETxxW) Whi...
Yesterday 08:15 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 2526
[REQUEST] CPU Support for Ryzen 5 3600 o...
Last Post: flexpavillion
Yesterday 04:32 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 345
Clevo P775TM1-G BIOS
Last Post: ActivatedNut
Yesterday 01:36 AM
» Replies: 145
» Views: 55353
ASUS P5G41T-M LX2/GB Unlocked Hidden Ove...
Last Post: GangsteR23
03-27-2024 04:58 PM
» Replies: 25
» Views: 64147
lenovo z570 Advanced Menu Unlocked
Last Post: Kaluva12345
03-27-2024 04:58 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 4107
Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q 2nd Gen & AMD R...
Last Post: RedfieldHUN1987
03-27-2024 09:23 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 153
L14 Gen 3 AMD , Need UEFI unlock advance...
Last Post: frankeinstein2532555
03-27-2024 04:08 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 104
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y400 & Y500 (6BCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: freedome
03-26-2024 11:00 PM
» Replies: 188
» Views: 52239
[REQUEST] Lenovo G510 (79CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: ghostinoss
03-26-2024 09:21 PM
» Replies: 655
» Views: 167379
[Request] CPU support for Lenovo IQ57I
Last Post: DeathBringer
03-26-2024 10:02 AM
» Views: 246
unlocked Bios for Machenike s16
03-26-2024 09:06 AM
» Views: 338
[REQUEST] Bios Unlock Whitelist HP DV6-6...
Last Post: DimanTLT63
03-26-2024 03:03 AM
» Views: 153
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion G6-1252ss Whitelis...
Last Post: joseefitness
03-26-2024 01:40 AM
» Views: 138

Acer V3-771G Brick Bios Help
Hello, I have Acer Aspire v3-771G, mod bios 1.15, and I make fail. I disabled integrated card. When I start laptop I have black screen. Can you say me how can I enable this graphic card? Screenshots and say what I must click to enable graphic. Fast, help please.

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/answers/id...phics.html - here the same point, but I can't open my laptop.
find
(03-03-2014, 01:52 PM)MrDadosz Wrote: http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/answers/id...phics.html - here the same point, but I can't open my laptop.

Doesnt work. If you have acer v3 and this bios - can you make screens how to enable this card graphic?
find
(03-04-2014, 07:46 AM)MrDadosz Wrote:
(03-03-2014, 01:52 PM)MrDadosz Wrote: http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/answers/id...phics.html - here the same point, but I can't open my laptop.

Doesnt work. If you have acer v3 and this bios - can you make screens how to enable this card graphic?

Ask to fjfc He is recovering others laptops with same problems !
regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
I have Acer V3-771G laptop with InsydeH20 rev. 3.7 bios, version 2.28 and all the settings unlocked. I disabled ”Internal graphics device” because I thought it would disable integrated graphics and then I could have used dedicated gpu only. But now my laptop’s monitor won’t turn on at all. I cannot even use external displays via vga or hdmi. I tried resetting bios by opening my laptop and taking bios battery out. I did that twice. Didn’t help. Now my only(?) option is to do emergency flash procedure which would go like this according my laptop’s service manual:

1. Format the USB storage disk using the Fast Format option.
2. Save ROM file (file name: VAG70X64.fd) to the root directory of USB storage. Make sure
that there is no other BIOS file saved in the same directory.
3. Plug USB storage into USB port.
4. Press <Fn+ESC> button then plug in AC power.
5. The Power button flashes once.
6. Press Power button to initiate system CRISIS mode.
7. When CRISIS is complete, the system auto restarts with a workable BIOS.
8. Update the latest version BIOS for this machine by regular BIOS flashing process.

Now the problem is that when I plug AC adapter in (step 4), my laptop powers on immediately, without pressing any button. So step 5 never happens. Is there another way to do this? Or a way to plug AC in so that it does not power on my pc automatically?

My first thought how to fix this issue was to enter bios blindly and press F9 which would restore default settings and then press F10 to save and exit. The problem is that nothing happened. I think that nothing happens behind the screen. I have set Skype to login automatically when I sign to Windows (my Windows account is the only account and no pw so it goes straight to desktop). I asked someone else to look if my account signs in Skype but it never did even if I waited long time...
find
(11-02-2017, 04:13 PM)peace2000 Wrote: I have Acer V3-771G laptop with InsydeH20 rev. 3.7 bios, version 2.28 and all the settings unlocked. I disabled ”Internal graphics device” because I thought it would disable integrated graphics and then I could have used dedicated gpu only. But now my laptop’s monitor won’t turn on at all. I cannot even use external displays via vga or hdmi. I tried resetting bios by opening my laptop and taking bios battery out. I did that twice. Didn’t help. Now my only(?) option is to do emergency flash procedure which would go like this according my laptop’s service manual:

1. Format the USB storage disk using the Fast Format option.
2. Save ROM file (file name: VAG70X64.fd) to the root directory of USB storage. Make sure
that there is no other BIOS file saved in the same directory.
3. Plug USB storage into USB port.
4. Press <Fn+ESC> button then plug in AC power.
5. The Power button flashes once.
6. Press Power button to initiate system CRISIS mode.
7. When CRISIS is complete, the system auto restarts with a workable BIOS.
8. Update the latest version BIOS for this machine by regular BIOS flashing process.

Now the problem is that when I plug AC adapter in (step 4), my laptop powers on immediately, without pressing any button. So step 5 never happens. Is there another way to do this? Or a way to plug AC in so that it does not power on my pc automatically?

My first thought how to fix this issue was to enter bios blindly and press F9 which would restore default settings and then press F10 to save and exit. The problem is that nothing happened. I think that nothing happens behind the screen. I have set Skype to login automatically when I sign to Windows (my Windows account is the only account and no pw so it goes straight to desktop). I asked someone else to look if my account signs in Skype but it never did even if I waited long time...

The simplest way to fix it is to load the default values in the bios. You need to memorize the steps and the keys in order to enter your bios and load the default settings. If you forget the keys, check your user manual online.

Steps:
0. Turn off the laptop.
1. Turn on the laptop.
2. Press "F1" or whatever it is stated in your user manual to enter your bios.
3. Press "F9" or whatever it is stated in your user manual to load the bios default settings.
4. Press "F10" and then "Enter" or whatever it is stated in your user manual to save and exit your bios.

Note: If you set a password in the bios, you need to enter your bios password between step 2 and 3 as well.

Hope it helps!
find
Thanks for your reply but I already tried that. I know the steps how to do that in theory but in practice it just doesn't work, settings don't get resetted. I suspect that things are jammed behind the screen. I also haven't set bios pw.
find
(11-03-2017, 04:19 AM)peace2000 Wrote: Thanks for your reply but I already tried that. I know the steps how to do that in theory but in practice it just doesn't work, settings don't get resetted. I suspect that things are jammed behind the screen. I also haven't set bios pw.

You can reset the settings very simply. If you temporarily remove all your RAM sticks, and instead of them temporarily insert one another RAM stick (with different RAM size, or from different manufacturer).
find
Hello
i hope im in wright section of forum

My bios update on my Acer v3-771g gone wrong so i need help

i tried with this two methods but i was unsuccessful
https://www.bios-mods.com/bios-recovery/...-recovery/
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...Bios-Flash

i need a little bit  specific instructions:
  1. What to do with USB (format to what type/create bootable )?
  2. which file to extract(copy) from .exe? https://i.imgur.com/dbPvdFz.jpg
  3. and in what to rename it?
find
(11-08-2017, 10:24 PM)jhonnny Wrote: Hello
i hope im in wright section of forum

My bios update on my Acer v3-771g gone wrong so i need help

i tried with this two methods but i was  unsuccessful
https://www.bios-mods.com/bios-recovery/...-recovery/
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...Bios-Flash

i need a little bit  specific instructions:
  1. What to do with USB (format to what type/create bootable )?
  2. which file to extract(copy) from .exe? https://i.imgur.com/dbPvdFz.jpg
  3. and in what to rename it?
Hi
Done
Check your PM
find
Hello

I broken my bios very bad... I was trying to upgrade bios from 1.01 to 2.28 with the DOS method. Since by default it doesn't allow you to do that, i changed some parameters (/all and another one to skip the offset check) It flashed till the end with no errors but after restart i get the black screen.
Then i tried to do the Fn+Esc for the Crisis Boot but my power led won't blink like in the normal situations described. 

Can anyone please advise me why they crisis boot isn't working? What can i try more now?
find