Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108091
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9223
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8773
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14372
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425682
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3849
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 539
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 728
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227772
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7005
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 628
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310648
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62236

[REQUEST] Lenovo Ideadpad N581 Whitelist removal
#41
hi,
could someone reup the link. It would be mouch appreciated Rolleyes

Greeings Adrian
find
quote
#42
Hello!
I moved into a new appartment, I have extreme WLAN Problems in this new environment, because there are too many WLAN Networks here, so I tried to change to 5 Ghz, but my network adapter doesn't support 5 Ghz.
It would be really nice, if someone could mod my bios file, I tried it by myself and read a lot on the internet, but I think I don't have enough knowledge.

I have a Lenovo N581 and the actual BIOS is installed.
BIOS-Version/-Date LENOVO 5ECN96WW(V9.01), 14.03.2013
The backup file is uploaded here http://www.sendspace.com/file/uidd8n

Many thanks in advance !
find
quote
#43
Nobody here who can help me? I really tried it myself and read alot here in the forum and everywhere on the internet, think I'm not into enough in this reverse engineering thing :-(
find
quote
#44
(05-18-2014, 01:42 AM)headsh0t Wrote: Nobody here who can help me? I really tried it myself and read alot here in the forum and everywhere on the internet, think I'm not into enough in this reverse engineering thing :-(

Ok friend,
follw instructions and flash your Bios Mod NWL + MN UNLCK fro USB Dos Stick :

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3qoaep

Let me know
regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#45
Thank you very much!
Saved my day, I'll now buy a new WLan Card for my notebook.
The flash worked well, now there are many more options in my bios.

EDIT: But one more thing I would like to know...
Why is this file only for my computer? Can't somebody else with the same notebook also use this flash?
find
quote
#46
(05-18-2014, 07:59 AM)headsh0t Wrote: Thank you very much!
Saved my day, I'll now buy a new WLan Card for my notebook.
The flash worked well, now there are many more options in my bios.

EDIT: But one more thing I would like to know...
Why is this file only for my computer? Can't somebody else with the same notebook also use this flash?

All Bioses Modded based on Bios Backup are own customized as into it there are some significant data (UUID, Serial Machine, Model, Win Serial, etc.) so if any other user woud use it He will get a laptop clone whitout warranty !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#47
Ah of course,
thank you for the explanation.
A few minutes ago I bought a "Intel Centrino Advanced N-6230" for 5,50 Euro via eBay.
find
quote
#48
Hello,
Im trying to make a back up of my bios running as Admin the latest version of NEW_BACKUP_FPTs

I get an error:

Inint CreateDriveHandle error

I tryed to save the file on another location (C:\) and get the same error.

Can someone help me?

Best

Carlo
find
quote
#49
(06-20-2014, 07:55 PM)accorinti Wrote: Hello,
Im trying to make a back up of my bios running as Admin the latest version of NEW_BACKUP_FPTs

I get an error:

Inint CreateDriveHandle error

I tryed to save the file on another location (C:\) and get the same error.

Can someone help me?

Best

Carlo

Let run It as It is and run As Administrator !!!
Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#50
As I wrote, I run it as Administrator! :-)

[Image: Clipboard01.gif]

Best,

Carlo
_____________________________________________________
(06-21-2014, 08:05 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(06-20-2014, 07:55 PM)accorinti Wrote: Hello,
Im trying to make a back up of my bios running as Admin the latest version of NEW_BACKUP_FPTs

I get an error:

Inint CreateDriveHandle error

I tryed to save the file on another location (C:\) and get the same error.

Can someone help me?

Best

Carlo

Let run It as It is and run As Administrator !!!
Let me know
Regards
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)