Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6373
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14013
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 112
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424510
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3628
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 298
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 215
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 318
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224653
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119179
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6795
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 420
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309761
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61977
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 632
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20288
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169391
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6361
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 836

Sony Vaio VGN-UX390N Unlocked hidden options & EIST Unlocked (Post: #5 & #18)
#1
Information 
Hi everybody!

I have a VGN-UX and need this bios unlocked, thanks a lot!


CPU had upgraded to U7700


Attached Files
.zip   R0112N2_slic2.1.zip (Size: 648.27 KB / Downloads: 136)
find
quote
#2
it's slic 2.1 now.
find
quote
#3
I'll see what I can do. Please give me a couple of days to mod this BIOS.

If you use my modified BIOS image & you like it, please consider making a donation. Thank you very much. Smile
Donate Here
find
quote
#4
(05-29-2011, 01:29 PM)kizwan Wrote: I'll see what I can do. Please give me a couple of days to mod this BIOS.

Thank you very much! Waitting for you.Smile
find
quote
#5
THanks for your patience , you are about to see what Sony was keeping from you!!! (prepare yourself! Tongue......................)

[Image: Sony%20VGN-UX%20R0112N0%20Unlocked%20By%201234s282.png]

As you can see , they seemed to hide quite a bit!

Try this mod at your own risk!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/Sony%20VG...34s282.zip

Regards
Admin

find
quote
#6
1234s282 already unlocked the hidden options. I will unlocked EIST for you later. Your U7700 processor support IDA. You can enabled dual-IDA mode with U7700 when EIST is unlocked. U7700 1.33GHz can up to 1.46GHz@x11. I'll let you know whet it's ready.

EDIT: (CORRECTION) The VGN-UX computer have Intel® 945GMS chipset. Unfortunately, this chipset doesn't support Intel Dynamic Acceleration (IDA). IDA only supported on Santa Rosa (PM965/GM965) & Montevina (GM45/PM45) platforms only, of course with supported processor.

If you use my modified BIOS image & you like it, please consider making a donation. Thank you very much. Smile
Donate Here
find
quote
#7
Thank you very much! I'll try it as soon .

Ps: please forgive me for poor English
Smile
find
quote
#8
Hello,

I'm new here. I found this site while looking for a way to modify the bios of my Sony UX57GN. The bios is the same, RN0112N2. Based on the pics you've unlock may features. How about the maximum memory? Is it unlocked? Can it be set to 2GB?
Is it ok if I download & try your mod? How do I load this? What I have is the exe file from sony to update my bios to RN0112N2.

Thanks.
find
quote
#9
(06-02-2011, 02:21 AM)WARBLADEZ Wrote: Hello,

I'm new here. I found this site while looking for a way to modify the bios of my Sony UX57GN.

2GB? How do you find it and put into UX? Maybe you can try 7-zip to extract the exe file.
find
quote
#10
(06-02-2011, 08:51 PM)elunge Wrote:
(06-02-2011, 02:21 AM)WARBLADEZ Wrote: Hello,

I'm new here. I found this site while looking for a way to modify the bios of my Sony UX57GN.

2GB? How do you find it and put into UX? Maybe you can try 7-zip to extract the exe file.

The chipset of all vaio ux supports 2Gb of RAM but Sony installed only 1Gb. People from MicroPCTalk tried to upgrade it but failed. The bios still recognizes 1Gig. The bios could be limiting that. By the way, how's the unlocked bios? Did you test it on your UX? Is it working? How did you upgrade your CPU? What is your UX model?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)