Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424163
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3557
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 217
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 164
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223804
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119101
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 236
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6740
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 354
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309517
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61905
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 568
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20221
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169154
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6266
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 770
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5738
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61115
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274952

ASUS A8R-MVP - Uli BIOS Update
#1
Big Grin 
Hi all,

How can I mod my BIOS (ASUS A8R-MVP - BIOS 0605) so I can update the Uli RAID BIOS?

I read a lot in the Web, but didn't find a concrete procedure or tools to achieve my goal..

I saw a post in ASUS forums, that someone did this for the A8R32-MVP:

http://vip.asus.com/forum/view.aspx?SLan...2&count=38 (post 19#)

Any help or hint is appreciated..

See ya...
find
quote
#2
Attach your board's latest BIOS and either the OROMS you want or the BIOS from the link you gave and I'll do this for you. Though I will be gone for the latter part of the week/weekend so I might not get to it immediately depending on when you respond.

Feel free to use/link/host any BIOS I post, no credit necessary. However, this is at your own risk and I take no responsibility. Always keep a backup of a known-good BIOS. Don't flash a motherboard if you don't have a backup computer just in case.

Always use RAID mode. RAIDFix
find
quote
#3
Hi Smile,

Thank you very much for your answer. Last night i searched again the web and I found out that using the AMI MMTool i can extract and insert modules in a AMI BIOS ROM file. I extracted the module from another mod AMI BIOS and inserted it my BIOS file, following the procedure that i found in the internet. I already have the ASUS rescue CD in case, something goes wrong, i'm going to try it tonight, and hope that everything goes right...I will post the results tomorrow....

Thank you once again Wink
find
quote
#4
(07-26-2011, 11:13 AM)pawhtiobo Wrote: Hi Smile,

Thank you very much for your answer. Last night i searched again the web and I found out that using the AMI MMTool i can extract and insert modules in a AMI BIOS ROM file. I extracted the module from another mod AMI BIOS and inserted it my BIOS file, following the procedure that i found in the internet. I already have the ASUS rescue CD in case, something goes wrong, i'm going to try it tonight, and hope that everything goes right...I will post the results tomorrow....

Thank you once again Wink

After a successful flash, i cleared the CMOS and reconfigured the BIOS again, my problem is now solved (Random Samsung 1 TB HDD freezes in W7), i leave here the BIOS file and the original ASUS Forum thread about my problem, if someone needs it in the future.

h**p://vip.asus.com/forum/view.aspx?SLanguage=en-us&id=20100923190756034&board_id=1&model=A8R32-MVP%20Deluxe&page=4&count=39

BIOS:

h**ps://rapidshare.com/files/1825984279/a8r-mvp-asus-0605-sata-mod.zip

Thank you, and see ya...




find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)