Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424188
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3563
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 226
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 165
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 256
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223881
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119108
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6743
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 358
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309540
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61907
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 571
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20227
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169166
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6271
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 774
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5741
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61122
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274959

Acer Aspire 3100 automatic Bios Flash
#1
Hey guys,
Once a happy new year, good health and how you go on like this before.
Now to my problem, you are my last hope.
I have an Acer Aspire 3100 which no longer can use the keyboard or mouse.
It can only boot from cd, but it recognizes the keyboard and mouse anymore.
I need a finished CD image with the latest BIOS (v3.13)
http://www.acer.de/acer/service.do?LanguageISOCtxParam=de&miu10einu24.current.attN2B2F2EEF=440&sp=page15e&ctx2.c2att1=9&miu10ekcond13.attN2B2F2EEF=440&CountryISOCtxParam=DE&ctx1g.c2att92=80&ctx1.att21k=1&CRC=1106555572
what can I burn in which the BIOS is flashed with the correct parameters, without any input from the keyboard.

I have imagined it:
1. Burn CD
2. CD boot
3. BIOS auto flash (auto start)
4. Finish
I have tried everything, but I do not get it out.Huh
I hope you can help me, you are my last resort.Blush
Thanks for all
find
quote
#2
Any idea what type of BIOS it uses?
find
quote
#3
Hallo,
it is a phoenix bios with the following parameters. (original)

PHLASH16 cw51313.wph /c /x /s /bbl /pn /mode=3

it is not possible with an external keyboard or mouse to work.
the biosflash must be run automatic.
if it is possible to provide support usb-Lagacy in the bios already on enabbled.

thanks
find
quote
#4
OK, has done himself.
did it automatically modding the bios, it has not helped.
It is still the same errors, I can not use the keyboard and touchpad.
thanks anyway to all.
find
quote
#5
Well, if you are able to boot from a CD, I would suggest to make a batch file that would run your flash utility and reboot? Are you sure the keyboard and touchpad thing is a BIOS problem?
find
quote
#6
I was able to flash the bios with a batch file.
I had thought I could because the usb suspend mode set to enabled and use an external keyboard. but does not work.
but probably a hardware error.
Other users seem to have a similar problem with acer notebooks.
find
quote
#7
I am assuming that the notebook's southbridge communicates with the basic I\O devices (said keyboard and touchpad). Sounds like your southbridge might be having trouble OR electrical.
find
quote
#8
I think that I will not solve this problem and the laptop is broken.
But thanks for the help.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)