Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14006
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 107
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424480
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3623
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 286
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 208
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 309
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224569
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119176
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 274
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6790
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 409
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309736
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61967
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 625
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20281
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169342
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6354
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 828
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5800

Asus P8P67 Pro 2001 Asus 2.1 SLIC DYNAMIC & ASUS P8P67 Pro Permanent SLIC Mod
#31
Don't be so quick to shoot them down. Think about the number of times they get taken for a ride. They have to cover their backs like anyone else.
find
quote
#32
(04-26-2011, 07:03 PM)Foruman Wrote:
(04-26-2011, 01:28 AM)shuriken141 Wrote: I'm due to get my B3 board this week :O

I hope it has no CPU issues.

Hope so...

I am still waiting on ASUS to process the 3rd RMA now. They have yet to send me a working product...the one I bought from the store though actually didwork, ironically.

EDIT: Now they are asking me for processing fees and shipment payment...for what, their poor QA support? I still haven't received a working product as promissed under the warranty. I'm going to have to get someone to straighten this mess out...HORRIBLE SUPPORT FROM ASUS! Angry

Great news! I finally got a working MB from ASUS! Yay! Big Grin

Has anyone tested out this mod and confirmed that it works? I'm a little hesitant now after all this hassle, though I trust in DMAN999's handywork and am sure his BIOS mod is not to blame at all. It must be ASUS's faulty boards.

Thank you all!
find
quote
#33
I need to switch motherboards (B3 RMA) however if I do so I can't boot into Windows. Usullay I would just re-install windows but I don't have the time at present. I'm assuming it's a HardwareID/cerificate problem preventing Windows from starting up with a different motherboard. Can you instruct me to resolve this issue (I have tried a startup repair from the windows install disc).
Would installing a loader overule whatever certs/hardwareID's there are in place?

EDIT: Forget about it. Noob question. I would have to faff about with drivers to make Windows non hardware specific and plus I'm using AHCI mode. Messy.
find
quote
#34
Hey DMAN999,

I am in need of your invaluable help. Here's the BIOS for the B3 revision of the board.

https://rapidshare.com/files/581427467/P...S-0105.zip

I'll get an RW-Everything report to you soon (currently applying thermal compound).
find
quote
#35
Hi,

Is an RW Everything Report different for every MB?
find
quote
#36
As far as I know it's different for every BIOS. Unless you're using the same motherboard and BIOS as someone.

I could be wrong.
find
quote
#37
(05-12-2011, 03:44 PM)shuriken141 Wrote: Hey DMAN999,

I am in need of your invaluable help. Here's the BIOS for the B3 revision of the board.

https://rapidshare.com/files/581427467/P...S-0105.zip

I'll get an RW-Everything report to you soon (currently applying thermal compound).

The BIOS I asked DMAN999 for last time already applies for the B3 Revision of the board, and I already tested and can confirm that it works. I would assume you to ask him for the Version 1704 BIOS since it has multiple fixes and maybe some are applicable to you.

Did you perhaps receive a Revision 3.1 board from Asus instead of the Revision 3.0 board (as indicative by your link to the BIOS mentioned)? Because I assumed Asus to give out all the same boards during their RMA process...and I got the Revision 3.0 board...



By the way, thank you once again, DMAN999! You are of utmost help! And your BIOS mods always works! Smile
find
quote
#38
Sorry for the late reply. I'm not subscribed to this topic.

My box is deep in storage. Here's a screenshot from CPU-Z instead which just says B3.

[Image: cpu-z.png]
find
quote
#39
I like an updated BIOS with a SLIC 2.1 table please.

-Manufacturer: Asus
-Model: P8P67 PRO
-Bios version: 2001 Beta
-Bios Type: AMI BIOS

Link to BIOS (from Asus Website): http://support.asus.com/Download.aspx?SLanguage=en&m=P8P67+PRO&p=1&s=39

I've also attached my RWE report to this post.

Thank you so much!
find
quote
#40
@Foruman I do indeed have the Rev 3.0 board. Although the BIOS should be identical because the only difference is an ASMedia USB 3.0 controller was used in the Rev3.1 instead of an NEC controller

@DMAN999 I require your services once again. Here's the latest BIOS for the ASUS P8P67 Pro (I think the topic title should be edited to Rev 3.0, I'll see if I can do that).

BIOS version 2001 for ASUS P8P67 Pro Rev3.0
https://www.rapidshare.com/files/2492129...S-2001.zip

I'll have a RW-Everything report once I've installed it.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)