Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424169
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3560
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 222
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 165
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 254
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223818
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119104
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6741
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 356
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309521
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61906
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 569
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20223
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169161
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6267
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 772
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5739
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61118
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274953

Dell N7010
#11
Go to the sticky thread about bios flashing and follow the steps .


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote
#12
Thanks for the reply and the tutorial... got me a lot further down the road! Looked like it was about to work but then a message came up while flashing saying Flash interface too big. So looking at the thread and current dell bios's I think this is because i have A11 flashed already... so I am guessing I need to rollback my A11 to whatever I can get from dell?

Appreciate your help and responses!
find
quote
#13
Any luck? Smile
find
quote
#14
I`m so sorry for my late reply , i had alot of exams this week and i still have some the next week but i have found some time for this Wink
I have modified the original exe file and replaced the original bios with the modified bios inside it :-

http://www.mediafire.com/?gzb7ibq9eszh2uy

try it and i`m waiting your reply .


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote
#15
Sorry about that... I didnt realize that, now I feel bad but I hope you did well on your exams Smile

It looks like I will not have to use the dos method of getting this to work, which is a plus Smile

A box with checkboxes popped up, then when it got to what looks like the last box - Flashing BIOS, it told me the bios was the same or newer than the current version, and it quit.

Can you make it think it is A12 instead of A11? I have A11 installed.

(11-24-2011, 04:10 PM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: I`m so sorry for my late reply , i had alot of exams this week and i still have some the next week but i have found some time for this Wink
I have modified the original exe file and replaced the original bios with the modified bios inside it :-

http://www.mediafire.com/?gzb7ibq9eszh2uy

try it and i`m waiting your reply .

find
quote
#16
Ok , try this one and let me knew the result :-

http://www.mediafire.com/?bqlz9gp0ufxvopt


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote
#17
(11-24-2011, 04:59 PM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: Ok , try this one and let me knew the result :-

http://www.mediafire.com/?bqlz9gp0ufxvopt

Did not make it to the checkboxes this time, came back with "BIOS image checksum verification failed" error code -104
find
quote
#18
(11-24-2011, 09:53 PM)Texan Wrote:
(11-24-2011, 04:59 PM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: Ok , try this one and let me knew the result :-

http://www.mediafire.com/?bqlz9gp0ufxvopt

Did not make it to the checkboxes this time, came back with "BIOS image checksum verification failed" error code -104

I will try to figure out how to roll back my bios and maybe that will help
find
quote
#19
I will make another one for you later time today as I'm busy now .
Also , try using phlash17.exe as it might work well .


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote
#20
(11-26-2011, 11:17 AM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: I will make another one for you later time today as I'm busy now .
Also , try using phlash17.exe as it might work well .

plash17 isnt working either Sad
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)