Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 80
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424350
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3603
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 194
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 294
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224311
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119157
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 268
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6775
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 390
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309660
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61951
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 609
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20265
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169242
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6322
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 812
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5781
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61178

Fujitsu U820 With Fujitsu SLIC 2.1/SLP
#61
Is this BIOS safe to use on a U2010?
find
quote
#62
(10-27-2009, 01:03 PM)xryptic Wrote: Is this BIOS safe to use on a U2010?

Generally , If the same bios update shows up for both models on the official Fujitsu site (As in exactly the same file name/update name) , you SHOULD be able to use this mod

Admin
find
quote
#63
(10-27-2009, 01:03 PM)xryptic Wrote: Is this BIOS safe to use on a U2010?

The firmware 1.18 for u820 and 1.18 u2020/2010 are the same. This firmware is 1.22 which was never put out for the u2020/2010. You could guess it would work as the U820 is reported to be the US model of the U2020/2010 but that is only a guess...

edit: corrected model number
find
quote
#64
Yeah, thats what I'm afraid that the 1.22 might be different, but its hard to say.
find
quote
#65
(10-28-2009, 06:39 AM)xryptic Wrote: Yeah, thats what I'm afraid that the 1.22 might be different, but its hard to say.
Post a clean (no loaders or mods) RW Report of ACPI. I have the bios file already.
find
quote
#66
(10-28-2009, 08:26 AM)rbjack Wrote:
(10-28-2009, 06:39 AM)xryptic Wrote: Yeah, thats what I'm afraid that the 1.22 might be different, but its hard to say.
Post a clean (no loaders or mods) RW Report of ACPI. I have the bios file already.

Cant seem to run RW. It hanged my system.

I do see the BIOSHeader.ini seems to be the same except for the checksum and version which is expected.

[BIOS_Info]
Interface=GABI
Board_ID=0x000101EE
SectorMask=0x3FFEC
BIOS_Version=0x80011400
Checksum=0
The BIOSHeader.ini BTW is from the U2010 BIOS updater, if its even of any use
find
quote
#67
(10-28-2009, 08:50 AM)xryptic Wrote:
(10-28-2009, 08:26 AM)rbjack Wrote:
(10-28-2009, 06:39 AM)xryptic Wrote: Yeah, thats what I'm afraid that the 1.22 might be different, but its hard to say.
Post a clean (no loaders or mods) RW Report of ACPI. I have the bios file already.

Cant seem to run RW. It hanged my system.

I do see the BIOSHeader.ini seems to be the same except for the checksum and version which is expected.

[BIOS_Info]
Interface=GABI
Board_ID=0x000101EE
SectorMask=0x3FFEC
BIOS_Version=0x80011400
Checksum=0
The BIOSHeader.ini BTW is from the U2010 BIOS updater, if its even of any use

Here try this one for 1.18. Extract and run flashaid tool.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/z3g9vh
passwd "yesiwanttoflashmodbios"
find
quote
#68
Sorry I should have mentioned earlier, I should have posted its latest firmware. For U2010/U2020 there is a 1.20 released:

http://www.fujitsu-pc-asia.com/drivers/D...10v120.exe
find
quote
#69
(10-28-2009, 11:54 AM)xryptic Wrote: Sorry I should have mentioned earlier, I should have posted its latest firmware. For U2010/U2020 there is a 1.20 released:

http://www.fujitsu-pc-asia.com/drivers/D...10v120.exe

Same as the other instructions. 2010/2020 1.20
http://www.sendspace.com/file/e22o1s
passwd "yesiwanttoflashmodbios"
find
quote
#70
(10-28-2009, 12:29 PM)rbjack Wrote:
(10-28-2009, 11:54 AM)xryptic Wrote: Sorry I should have mentioned earlier, I should have posted its latest firmware. For U2010/U2020 there is a 1.20 released:

http://www.fujitsu-pc-asia.com/drivers/D...10v120.exe

Same as the other instructions. 2010/2020 1.20
http://www.sendspace.com/file/e22o1s
passwd "yesiwanttoflashmodbios"

Many Thanks!!!
Going in BIOS is ok and everything seems to be working super.
Win 7 is activated. Big Grin
Using SLIC dump toolkit, it reports SLIC 2.1
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)